Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sorry this one is late, but here is the review for Masion this past sunday

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

Ok... we started slow but around 1 am the party got crazy... Saeed was great so wasn’t Ivano and Gaby... The vibe was great (Satan I hope u had fun) and overall the night was a success... now I would like to invite all of u for this week's party with a CD release party from our night PHamous Sunday..... I am still fucked from the weekend so I'll posting more info later on the week

Love u all and hope to see u there this week

Guest ramon

ok... as u can see i dont blow my party up... since no one review i do it my self...any problems with

look no one reviews most of my parties and frankly i don't care. if someone went to my party and feels the need to post some postive or negative feedback great. the way i look at it those who were expereinced it those who weren't missed out imo, but there's no need for the promoter to say something other than thank you for the continued support and what's coming up.

this is just my way of doing things i don't expect anyone to do the same.

Guest teabag

[

this is just my way of doing things i don't expect anyone to do the same.

If you do not expect anyone to do the same, then do not belittle the man for reviewing his own party......

:-X

First rule of constructive criticism: Do not quote from a make believe set of imaginary promoting "rules"

;)

Guest Satan

ok........

let me put in my two senseless. i will review, since it is not my party, and generally dont give a fuck who' s party it is anyway.

got there about 1230 am, bruno hooked it up nicely, didnt need to speak french at the door or anything!

gaby was finishing up, the club was packed to the gills with a sweet girl>guys ratio.

Saeed was even better than i remember when he was teamed with Palash! Nice house tracks all nite..... I danced all nite, the vodka was flowin, and the chicks were outta hand!

I ended up closing it down, and went home......cause it was a school nite and i had things to see and people to do at club hell, otherwise i woulda hit up the afterparty at pawnshop

was definately overall a great time!

my only complaint, they need to do something about their carpets in there, cause anywhere you stand it smells like wet dog.

Guest tiltmiami

P.S to all the haters...

If u dont come and it bothers u that i post a reply about my party.... dont check the fucking thread simple as that... sorry but i bet if i was part of ur litle clik and u know who u are u would of said something nice about this thread.... there for FUCK OFF and dont read my threads anymore thank u....

Ramon this is not for u

they are all the same LOL

please its funny how some people here are fake

Guest tiltmiami

first rule about promoting is not to review your own party!

Werd! Plus they are almost always the same anyway. LOL!

stick with ur people

dont hate on my post please.... dont make mego the other way cause so far i respected u on this board... i dont need u to do ur hating on my post.... dont replyif u dont like it please and if u dont support dont read it.... thank u Bruno

p.s dont take this one down.... u do a very bad job as a mod.... U dont see dan saying shit about people posting about their own party so mind ur own buss please and yes my spell suck and i love it.... have agreat day

lol they are all the same

get a life and dont even reply to my post any more.... Have a great day... and by the way they need to replace us as a Mod ASAP cause u are doing a very bad job LOL,LOL,LOL

see ya

Guest Electric Eel

stick with ur people

dont hate on my post please.... dont make mego the other way cause so far i respected u on this board... i dont need u to do ur hating on my post.... dont replyif u dont like it please and if u dont support dont read it.... thank u Bruno

p.s dont take this one down.... u do a very bad job as a mod.... U dont see dan saying shit about people posting about their own party so mind ur own buss please and yes my spell suck and i love it.... have agreat day

get a life and dont even reply to my post any more.... Have a great day... and by the way they need to replace us as a Mod ASAP cause u are doing a very bad job LOL,LOL,LOL

see ya

LMAO, Bruno, you are not the first one that this has been said to so relax. Carisa's post had nothing to do with being a mod. So whats the difference between her, Ramon, or anyone else saying something? Don't take things so seriously on this board, you'll give yourself a heart attack.

Guest lulamishka

P.S to all the haters...

If u dont come and it bothers u that i post a reply about my party.... dont check the fucking thread simple as that... sorry but i bet if i was part of ur litle clik and u know who u are u would of said something nice about this thread.... there for FUCK OFF and dont read my threads anymore thank u....

Ramon this is not for u

stick with ur people

see ya

Bruno, calm the fuck down man.

I find it interesting how you didn't single out Lee or Ramon to run your mouth at. Yet you had to single out Carisa. She's not the only one that made a comment or agreed about you reviewing your own party. What separates Ramon or even Lee from getting bitched at in comparison to Carisa? You just totally blew up over a small comment she made. Talk about pent up anger!

And ya know what, as promoter you have to be willing to hear the good and the bad. So if Ramon believes & says you shouldn't promote your own party, and two other people happen to agree with him, you gotta be willing to take some criticism! Whether you agree with it or not!

And I love how you have to threaten going "the other way" and start calling people on here fake. I'm sure I can easily guess who you've been talking to. Just make sure you make an INFORMED opinion ON YOUR OWN about these things. Don't just take what a third party says about another as gold.

Thank you & have a great day.

p.s. If you're going to review your own party or talk about it, at least have the decency to spell the venue correctly.

I didn't say anything because I don't have time to deal with this, but in general reviewing your own anything is considered bad form.

You don't see Speilberg reviewing ET, you don't see Tom Clancy reviewing Rainbow Six, you don't see Oscar G reviewing his own sets...

If your party is good, which I suspect it might be, the positive reviews will come in.

Guest dj_release

P.S to all the haters...

Ramon this is not for u

stick with ur people

see ya

Bruno, calm the fuck down man.

I find it interesting how you didn't single out Lee or Ramon to run your mouth at. Yet you had to single out Carisa. She's not the only one that made a comment or agreed about you reviewing your own party. What separates Ramon or even Lee from getting bitched at in comparison to Carisa? You just totally blew up over a small comment she made. Talk about pent up anger!

And ya know what, as promoter you have to be willing to hear the good and the bad. So if Ramon believes & says you shouldn't promote your own party, and two other people happen to agree with him, you gotta be willing to take some criticism! Whether you agree with it or not!

And I love how you have to threaten going "the other way" and start calling people on here fake. I'm sure I can easily guess who you've been talking to. Just make sure you make an INFORMED opinion ON YOUR OWN about these things. Don't just take what a third party says about another as gold.

Thank you & have a great day.

p.s. If you're going to review your own party or talk about it, at least have the decency to spell the venue correctly.

+1

this thread is lame ::)

Guest LeVeL

There is too much club politics on this board.

Everyone should just go out and have fun, stop hating on the guy if he wants to review his own party. And only because you or the others dont do it doesn't mean it cant be done.

Some rules are made to be broken, some people are different and some people have different perspectives.

I for one am all for it, let the man review his shit!

Guest swank

There is too much club politics on this board.

Everyone should just go out and have fun' date=' stop hating on the guy if he wants to review his own party. And only because you or the others dont do it doesn't mean it cant be done.

Some rules are made to be broken, some people are different and some people have different perspectives.

I for one am all for it, let the man review his shit!

[/quote']

Agree with everything....except for your signature... ;D

Guest tiltmiami

Belive me guys i will keep on posting my reviews with my fucked up spelling...God its amazing how this board remimds me of high school with all the clicks we have in here

LOL lets keep on partying

and thanks i will be just fine in school