Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sorry this one is late, but here is the review for Masion this past sunday

Guest tiltmiami

Guest Devilicious

Bruno, you should feel free to review your party if you want to.

Take into consideration however, that when you do, many people will not necessarily take your review seriously. After all, it is your job to make it sound good.

People have every right to advise you against doing such, and as was said you are by no means the first person to receive this criticism.

The personal shots are cheap and unfounded and the threats are just rediculous. Go back and read this thread when you've sobered up, and send the necessary apologies.

And before you start, no, I do not hate you now. No, I am not mad at you. I'm just being honest.

Guest Untouchablepurple

Take into consideration however, that when you do, many people will not necessarily take your review seriously. After all, it is your job to make it sound good.

People have every right to advise you against doing such, and as was said you are by no means the first person to receive this criticism.

The personal shots are cheap and unfounded and the threats are just rediculous. Go back and read this thread when you've sobered up, and send the necessary apologies.

And before you start, no, I do not hate you now. No, I am not mad at you. I'm just being honest.

WOW that was good !!

Guest tiltmiami

T... My love, I am just sick of it... if u know i am about to review my own party and u dont think its cool, dont bottter to reply i know all of u guys are friends and i might of said something fucked up in ur eyes, but i am sick of the jokes with let me review my party and who ever elses... People take this board to serious LOL, i made my point when i replyed with all the things i said people came right back at me "oh u take this board too serious, T that how i feel ok and no apologies coming from me thats for sure....

Yes i met a lot of u here on the board...most of u became my friends cause i am fun to hang with and i just dont give a fuck...so for those who care I still love u all, but i just had to do it because i am sick to be sinlgled out by some people...they are always ready to make fun of me when i do something stupid, but never to reply with something good

There is too much club politics on this board.

I for one am all for it' date=' let the man review his shit!

[/quote']

This is a board about nightclubs and nightlife. Club politics factor in whether you like it or not. A lot of people on here,including myself, work the industry...for better or worse, even just going out involves club politics. You think a girl takes forever to decide where to go out? Get three or four jaded industry folk in a room and see what happens.

As for him reviewing his own shit, sure he can if he wants to, but understand that no one will believe him. Like I said before, if the party rules, no "reviews" are necessary.

Guest dj_release

People take this board to serious LOL

oh let's see and you are not taking it seriously by ranting on people criticising your own party review ???

sorry I had to say it even thoug I don't care about what's going on

Guest tiltmiami

There is too much club politics on this board.

I for one am all for it, let the man review his shit!

This is a board about nightclubs and nightlife. Club politics factor in whether you like it or not. A lot of people on here,including myself, work the industry...for better or worse, even just going out involves club politics. You think a girl takes forever to decide where to go out? Get three or four jaded industry folk in a room and see what happens.

As for him reviewing his own shit, sure he can if he wants to, but understand that no one will believe him. Like I said before, if the party rules, no "reviews" are necessary.

thats y i respect u...

Guest teabag

I didn't say anything because I don't have time to deal with this, but in general reviewing your own anything is considered bad form.

You don't see Speilberg reviewing ET, you don't see Tom Clancy reviewing Rainbow Six, you don't see Oscar G reviewing his own sets...

If your party is good, which I suspect it might be, the positive reviews will come in.

A review and saying the night was a little slow, but picked up at 1 am; turning into a successful night are two diffrerent things...... and by the way most of the press junkets Spielberg and Clancy have turned to be self reviews....New rule: Do not make it stupid rules that do not exist..... if its tacky or self indulging it belongs side by side with VIP promotion and taking pictures of yourself at the same events you cover over and over again.......

that is no less tacky...yet here they are every week.... Just being fair!

Guest Cosmigonon

I'll be there this sunday in full force... ;D

if u dont go to ur weekly sun am nikkis diehard a must meeting lol

Now write that in proper english...

Wow! Look at all the drama that went on while I was at work today. ROFL!!!

Bruno, do what you want and I do what I want, as long as neither of us are hurting anyone there should be no drama. I did not disrepect you in any way, I simply stated an opinion. What I find funny is how serious you take this board. It seems as though your feelings or ego (whichever it may be) are hurt anytime someone says anything that you dont agree with. Its only a messageboard, lighten up.

if you don't go to your weekely sunday AM Nikki Beach/Diehard/Mandatory Meeting lol

meaning if you're going to noc or space sun night/morning than go str8 to nikkis which is what you usually do and stay there till the afternoon, are u gonna have the energy for sun night?

:P

hit me up sat dont forget

Guest Cosmigonon

if you don't go to your weekely sunday AM Nikki Beach/Diehard/Mandatory Meeting lol

meaning if you're going to noc or space sun night/morning than go str8 to nikkis which is what you usually do and stay there till the afternoon, are u gonna have the energy for sun night?

Well, I used to do that and worst in the past, only I've lost practice. I'll try not to get drunk at Nikki, or maybe take a nap instead of Nikki's, or maybe I'll start practicing by not sleeping tonight, how is that? ;D

Well, I used to do that and worst in the past, only I've lost practice. I'll try not to get drunk at Nikki, or maybe take a nap instead of Nikki's, or maybe I'll start practicing by not sleeping tonight, how is that? ;D

u were pretty drunk that weekend, at amika already biautch

Guest Cosmigonon

u were pretty drunk that weekend, at amika already biautch

I know... :-[