Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
cazz926

E question that is perplexing me

So, I pretty much stopped E cuz the last dozen or so times, All I got was verrry dopey and paralyzed. Why goto a club if you unable to dance (or move, for that matter)

my question: Have I built up a tolerance, or have I just gotten wack E ALL those times.

I know it'll never be as good as the first time, but I was pretty miserable and immobile.

what do you think?

------------------

Din Da Da

I know what your saying, i was in that slump for a bit myself ... It's definitely the pills, try going out a couple times w/out rolling then wait till you get some bangin shit then, STOP, DROP, & ROLL ...

spin2.gifrotate.gifspin2.gif

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

Based on how you said you felt - it was most likely the rolls.. try to get them from a reliable source.... and if your a diehard roller, I'd say invest in one of the pill testing kits... they're inexpensive and you can get them at dancesafe.

If you have been rolling quite a bit though - it is possible to build up some kind of tolerance.... the next time you roll, try pre-loading with 5htp, some say it works, some say it doesn't ... try it and decide for yourself, it has always worked for me.

you can pick it up at any drugstore... it helps take the edge off of your comedown and gets rid of that mashy "8up" feeling you get.

It's worth a try.

Suggested dosage: 200mg about 1 1/2 hour before you take the "E".... another 200mg as your coming down.

Cazz,

I totally hear you. Been some real shit going around the past 6 months or so. But welcome back!!!! Had some really good and energetic shit the past few weeks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed....could E be back???

addaboy