Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how were those British fuckers last night?

Guest r3nz0

security wouldnt let him get close enough.

it was a packed house. i went as a casual observer, and i must say it was a damn solid show. they made me a fan. that chris martin is a good musician. the lighting and setup were nice, and the verdict is they showed some stage energy that was lacking in their previous tour. they played all their bigger tunes and a couple old school covers. i must also add, there was more talent at this thing than ANY concert ive ever been to.

my only regret is our crew post-partied a bit too long in the parking lot. before we knew it we were about the last ones to leave. i paid the price for that at work. :P

beers happened

people got bombed

clocks got played

Guest r3nz0

security wouldnt let him get close enough.

it was a packed house. i went as a casual observer, and i must say it was a damn solid show. they made me a fan. that chris martin is a good musician. the lighting and setup were nice, and the verdict is they showed some stage energy that was lacking in their previous tour. they played all their bigger tunes and a couple old school covers. i must also add, there was more talent at this thing than ANY concert ive ever been to.

my only regret is our crew post-partied a bit too long in the parking lot. before we knew it we were about the last ones to leave. i paid the price for that at work. :P

beers happened

people got bombed

clocks got played

LOL

I hear ya, kid. I hate when I forget to stop drinking.

Guest trancelator

They were solid. I prefer a hard rock band with a lot of energy (like Foo Fighters last Sat night). But like John said, the musicianship was great and so were the fireworks. 8)

Guest bode

show was amazing last night,,, huge crowd for a tues night. amazing amount of talent the sound was perfectly mixed. on another note the foo were sick as fuck sat night amazing show with a massive amount of energy great laser show etcc.... the depot center did not have half of the crowd that coldplay pulled... all in all a great week of rock music in broward and palm beach.

they rocked...clocks was the jam song of the night...

other noticeable bombs

scientist( chris martin fucked up, but they started the song again and it rocked)

yellow

trouble

speed of sound

god put a smile upon your face (where they kinda fucked up)

in my place

fix you (one of the encore songs)

white shadows

til kingdome come (johnny cash tribute)

some other songs i cant really remember cuz i was mangled..had a solid group that made it more fun...fireworks at the end were really cool...overall it was a great concert!!

i heard that they cancelled the next couple of shows cuz he got even sicker...we lucked out.

Guest aquabooty1078

:DVaughan and I went and were completely floored..

They were just amazing live.. My favorite part was when the released like 15 Huge yellow balloons into the crowd during "Yellow".. If I can scurry up a pic of that I will post it... I loved the screens in the

background as well..

:DVaughan and I went and were completely floored..

They were just amazing live.. My favorite part was when the released like 15 Huge yellow balloons into the crowd during "Yellow".. If I can scurry up a pic of that I will post it... I loved the screens in the

background as well..

that was pretty awesome as well...pics of that would be awesome..

looks shweet. the tour to watch out for soon is depeche mode but im sure thats sold out already......

they havent gone on sale yet blingers..not for the fl show

Guest klit

Show was amazing. Only complaint was the opening band. They were horrible. Coldplay was unbelievable though especially with martin feeling ill. Great night.

btw, backpack chairs are the shit.

lmaaaooo.....

i should have speared zack into the trash with that chair on his back...lol

bwahahahahahaha... i really thought you were going to.

and dont forget those random people that came over to hang out after the show.