Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hope everone reads this post and learns something, enlighten yourself...

it is not secret that people use drugs. and it is no secret that as long as they are around people will always use them. (and they will always be around) but lets use them responsably. it's a fact that everyone would like to say they know everything about everything, and they don't. some people might even feel stupid asking a question about a cerstin drug becaseu they do it but have no clue or know very lil about what it does or can do....this post is to help everyone.

i liek to have fun and party just like the rest of you, that is why i am here. yea i have done my share of drugs, but i will not and won't do soemthing that i don't know the effects of. not to sound stupid, but how many of you know you can die from drinking too much water while tripping on E??? it is possible....the following web page will tell you everything and everything about every single drug you ever wanted to know about. from all the good ways it makes you feel to how to use them properly.

http://www.erowid.org/index.shtml

for those of you who know about this page, good, for those of you who wonder what drugs can do to you and how they can effect you years down the road, please use it. we all wanna have fun but lets do it resonsably...remember, if you gamble with your life, you only get one chance....be smart.

...PLUR...

.....eaRriNGs.....

ps- you only get smarter by learning and it all starts with a question.

E is probably one of the most popular club drugs and one of the most ellusive drugs on the market. If you're going to do it, know what you're taking. Check out dancesafe.org. Ithink it's the most informative site on e around. It actually tells you what is in certain types of e, based on actual lab results. So true that you can die from too much water- if you drink too much and you can't pee while rolling, your brain could swell, causing death. Be safe friends.

Hey... did you know you can die from drinking too much water even when you arn't on E? It gives you the same effect as being drunk, and lots of people are actually addicted to it. Unfortunatly as soon as that much water starts to give you the drunk feeling most people go into a coma and die. Well... that is my ten cents. -SIN

Thanks for the link, it's about 4am and I cant get enough. I am too tired to figure out what PLUR is (spell it out for me duh) cool article on neutral mechanics and explorations/realationships between drugs and dreams.

Originally posted by joeearrings:

it is not secret that people use drugs. and it is no secret that as long as they are around people will always use them. (and they will always be around) but lets use them responsably. it's a fact that everyone would like to say they know everything about everything, and they don't. some people might even feel stupid asking a question about a cerstin drug becaseu they do it but have no clue or know very lil about what it does or can do....this post is to help everyone.

i liek to have fun and party just like the rest of you, that is why i am here. yea i have done my share of drugs, but i will not and won't do soemthing that i don't know the effects of. not to sound stupid, but how many of you know you can die from drinking too much water while tripping on E??? it is possible....the following web page will tell you everything and everything about every single drug you ever wanted to know about. from all the good ways it makes you feel to how to use them properly.

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.erowid.org/index.shtml" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.erowid.org/index.shtml</A>

for those of you who know about this page, good, for those of you who wonder what drugs can do to you and how they can effect you years down the road, please use it. we all wanna have fun but lets do it resonsably...remember, if you gamble with your life, you only get one chance....be smart.

...PLUR...

.....eaRriNGs.....

ps- you only get smarter by learning and it all starts with a question.

The government is soo stupid too cause they are tryin to shutdown these web sites that give us these facts. If it wasn't for places like ewroids and dancesafe, I wouldn't know half the info I do about the drugs I do. Like joeearings said" drugs will always be around and people will always do drugs" so atleast lets educate the users so we don't have people dieing all over the place. I can't even imagine how many lives these places have saved!

• 3 weeks later...

ok- i would like to ease some of my fellow e-heads' fears about this overdosing on water problem.

This condiiton, known as water intoxication is very rare and happens next to never. The reasoning: the average body of a 150 pound person contains 42 quarts of water. The amount fo water needed to be ingested to reach intoxication is at least 95 ounces of water all at once!!! Assume you are partying, drinking 8 ounce bottles of water- this would be about 12 bottles in a very short period of time to reach this point. And those figures of 95 ounces apply to somebody sweating at a normal rate- so when you are rolling and dancing your ass off, you are obvioulsy sweating a lot- so that figure of 95 ounces is going to go way up because a good portion of the initial water ingested will be used by the body to replenish the water you already lost.

Summary of all this- unless you are going to sit somewhere, and consume over 100 ounces water- you have no need to start panicking about this.

Originally posted by abstar:

if you drink too much and you can't pee while rolling, your brain could swell, causing death. Be safe friends.

That is so true! I mean I never realized that while I roll and drink a lot of water I barely go pee ! I don't understand. Can anybody tell me why is it?

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

the amphetamine like structure of E makes it difficult to urinate. You get the same problem from Adderall and other amphetamines. After more than 3 hits, i usually forget how to piss which can get kind of annoying. Just stand there for a while, and it'll happen eventually. -LB

------------------

Free Tibet.

LBressler1@Bloomberg.net...(917) 561-7500 - Call me if you're out and want company

quote:

Hey... did you know you can die from drinking too much water even when you arn't on E? It gives you the same effect as being drunk, and lots of people are actually addicted to it.

my name is derek and... i'm addicted to water. it all started when i was a baby. my mom fed me milk. but soon milk was not enough. i had to have the real shit- WATER! i've been an addict ever since.

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world