Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ass2die4's PM's READ THEM HERE!!!!!!

Guest ass2die4

Guest swank

Terry DO IT DO IT

No can do..Sorry Chica... :-\

Terry...thanks for sending me those messages...that was some crazy shit!

ooops...is this a PM or a post? ;D

Guest durrtylexx

why not post them anonymously? no names for the guilty

great idea. no names, just the text.

See that's the problem. The messages have references as to what people do for a living, their ethnicity, their phone numbers. So basically if I deleted all those details out it would be boring to read...

guys still do those things? bwahaha

hi im so n so, i like u we should chill

plz call me on my cell, home, work, #2 cell if u cant reach me, oh and here's my email too okayyy...plz call me okkayy

wtf

Unless you actually met that person before, I think this is the lamest way to try to hook up...

i was speaking in general not actually hooking up

society aint looking down on us...who gives a fuck where u meet ppl if its on the street or online, i rather meet people online from friends or whatever that way u can talk n get to know the person alot more than having to deal w/ stupid bitches at the places we frequent on the weekends

Sorry, I forgot you like to pick up girls online... :-X

I have met and hooked up with girls online and offline. When I go out partying, I dont want to be that dude thats hitting on girl after girl after girl. I could care less anymore, when I go out I want to go out enjoy myself. Its 2005 and a large amount of people have found it easier to meet and date online. Its all good with me! been there done that, and I'm not ashamed..

Guest LeVeL

I have met and hooked up with girls online and offline. When I go out partying, I dont want to be that dude thats hitting on girl after girl after girl. I could care less anymore, when I go out I want to go out enjoy myself. Its 2005 and a large amount of people have found it easier to meet and date online. Its all good with me! been there done that, and I'm not ashamed..

I definetely respect your honesty in admiting it Alex and I guess its up to the person. There are a lot of people who have hooked up on line and have found their soulmate and its all due to the comfort that the internet gives you.

Some people are just to busy to go to a bar,club..ect to meet people. And some people are just anti-social, I guess in my eyes I see internet hookups as bad since the people I have spoken too are just looking for a fuckbuddy or have either been lied to by girl or a guy that says that they look a certain way but then when meeting is confronted with a different person and basically its easy to find online.

But also hooking up online comes that other factor and that is, are you safe with this person whos actually a stranger you been talking too online.

Man there are a lot of crazy bitches and guys out there, that can be rapist, the girl can be a transvestite or have all these deseases ect... there are a lot of objectives there which I cant deal with.

There is nothing like meeting a girl face to face...you dont really have to hit on every person that looks good. But if the vibe is right then attack...making an effort on someone doesn't hurts.

Guest durrtylexx

I respect all types of game. Friends of mine that made fun of me back in the day are now on different sites hooking up with chics. The internet is just another tool to meet people and expand your connections. When you meet a girl in person, sometimes you have to play games and act superficial, at least online one can be themselves.

Look at cj, everyone on here hangs and people have hooked up as well.

People that never knew about the "scene" now have a voice and made connections due to the net.

I f-ing love the internet. Call me a nerd, geek or whatver but it is what it is.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I have met and hooked up with girls online and offline. When I go out partying' date=' I dont want to be that dude thats hitting on girl after girl after girl. I could care less anymore, when I go out I want to go out enjoy myself. Its 2005 and a large amount of people have found it easier to meet and date online. Its all good with me! been there done that, and I'm not ashamed..

[/quote']

I definetely respect your honesty in admiting it Alex and I guess its up to the person. There are a lot of people who have hooked up on line and have found their soulmate and its all due to the comfort that the internet gives you.

Some people are just to busy to go to a bar,club..ect to meet people. And some people are just anti-social, I guess in my eyes I see internet hookups as bad since the people I have spoken too are just looking for a fuckbuddy or have either been lied to by girl or a guy that says that they look a certain way but then when meeting is confronted with a different person and basically its easy to find online.

But also hooking up online comes that other factor and that is, are you safe with this person whos actually a stranger you been talking too online.

Man there are a lot of crazy bitches and guys out there, that can be rapist, the girl can be a transvestite or have all these deseases ect... there are a lot of objectives there which I cant deal with.

There is nothing like meeting a girl face to face...you dont really have to hit on every person that looks good. But if the vibe is right then attack...making an effort on someone doesn't hurts.

According to some of the photos I've seen here on CJ some girls you meet can turn out to be trannies...LOL

What about video cameras for online chat to elminate the mystery of what people look like?

The people that I have talked to and have gotten to know on CJ have so far turned out to be pretty cool people. In fact I have never met someone on CJ in public first and then chat with them on CJ. It's been the other way around for me...

I have met and hooked up with girls online and offline. When I go out partying' date=' I dont want to be that dude thats hitting on girl after girl after girl. I could care less anymore, when I go out I want to go out enjoy myself. Its 2005 and a large amount of people have found it easier to meet and date online. Its all good with me! been there done that, and I'm not ashamed..

[/quote']

exactly my point alex

level i agree w/ alot of things u said, since we do hear these awfull stories everynow n than...nowadays there are ways around it...an option would be to get a webcam start @ $30+, that way u know who you're speaking to "live" b4 you meet them.