Clubplanet Nightlife Community

While were waiting on ephedra to be back on the shelf....

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

REDLINE by VPX it does a body good, It's does for human energy what nitrous oxide does for car's...........

Oh and get the concentrated syrup not those shitty can's !!!!!!!!!!! but dose accordingly or else you will be seeing triple, talking 140 miles an hour to the 80 year old man on the tread mill next to you and or cleaning your house,car,office, and then off to SPACE you get my point.

This stuff could very well replace amphetamines and it's legal!!

P.S. For any flamer's I know the shit has been out for 2 year's but I'm so amped right now I wanted to remind everyone ;D

Guest tiltmiami

dude i almost died on that shit

last night

I took some stuff and mixed with red line

not good at all

but if u only use for ur self its goood

Guest swank

dude i almost died on that shit

last night

I took some stuff and mixed with red line

not good at all

but if u only use for ur self its goood

Tilt...can you be more specific on the board? I don't understand your answer...because you say 'I almost died...' then you say it's okay for personal use...' pleas can you be more specific? ???

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

can i find this at my local drugstore?

I've seen the liquid form via can being sold at some Gas stations recently, The best place to go is a vitamin or nutrition store and ask for it.

P.S. Aside from the energy this stuff is a killer fat burner.

If you buy in the liquid form via small looking nitrous bottle, drink a quarter to half a can until your body builds a resistance, tolerance to the ingredients.

The syrup is alot better and also comes with a spoon to measure your amount of maddness ;D.

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Phentermine HCL

by prescription only, this stuff rocks!!

Used to snort those in the morning before jogging, not that potent :P.

If we are gonna talk about prescription weight loss my personal favorite stack( (theorectically speaking of course ;). Clenbuterol with synthroid(t-3,t-4),thyroid meds, add minimal diuretic, etc. lasix use to shed the excess water ((theorectically speaking only I would never really do that because it's illegal and or dangerous :-X).

Guest Electric Eel

Phentermine HCL

If we are gonna talk about prescription weight loss my personal favorite stack( (theorectically speaking of course ;). Clenbuterol with synthroid(t-3,t-4),thyroid meds, add minimal diuretic, etc. lasix use to shed the excess water ((theorectically speaking only I would never really do that because it's illegal and or dangerous :-X).

ummm, I think you have issues, lol

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Phentermine HCL

But of course my dear, dont we all ;D? lol

Just poking a little fun with ya EEL ;D, Besides I happened to know alot about weight loss supplements,fat burner's and all that fun stuff.

Guest Electric Eel

Phentermine HCL

But of course my dear, dont we all ;D? lol

Just poking a little fun with ya EEL ;D, Besides I happened to know alot about weight loss supplements,fat burner's and all that fun stuff.

;)

Guest mursa

...everyone after a easy way to lose weight ........lol...gotta love america :-\

..How about a nice dose of Motivation , and a cup of coffee for the extra "pep" before the gym .

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

...everyone after a easy way to lose weight ........lol...gotta love america :-\

..How about a nice dose of Motivation , and a cup of coffee for the extra "pep" before the gym .

You endorse controlled substance's, but are against weightloss supplements? ???

Guest mursa

I endore what ??!? lol ..... Stfu , you dont even know me .

Guest mursa

REDLINE by VPX it does a body good, It's does for human energy what nitrous oxide does for car's...........

Oh and get the concentrated syrup not those shitty can's !!!!!!!!!!! but dose accordingly or else you will be seeing triple, talking 140 miles an hour to the 80 year old man on the tread mill next to you and or cleaning your house,car,office, and then off to SPACE you get my point.

P.S. For any flamer's I know the shit has been out for 2 year's but I'm so amped right now I wanted to remind everyone ;D

lmfao ~ ...i dunno whats worse , not being a str8 edger ...OR Starting this thread on a sunday morning @ 1055am all wacked on energy pills all while on the internet .

lol...oh jesus , what class of idiots we have around here

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

I endore what ??!? lol ..... Stfu , you dont even know me .

Sorry endorse is the wrong word, advocate would be better.

Relax pilgrim I'm not judging you, beside's I respect your opinions, it takes ball's to be truthful about usage nice to see that not everyone on here is so hypocritical ;).

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

lmfao ~ ...i dunno whats worse , not being a str8 edger ...OR Starting this thread on a sunday morning @ 1055am all wacked on energy pills all while on the internet .

Temper, temper you must be latin and possibly portuguese, In any event if you are going to interrogate and interpret my thread's get your facts straight.

I took my dosage at 6:30 am which is precisely the time I work out everyday, by 10:55 I had already accomplished all my goals for the day.

P.S. Who ever said I was a str8-edger ;)

Guest mursa

Temper, temper you must be latin and possibly portuguese, In any event if you are going to interrogate and interpret my thread's get your facts straight.

I took my dosage at 6:30 am which is precisely the time I work out everyday, by 10:55 I had already accomplished all my goals for the day.

P.S. Who ever said I was a str8-edger ;)

lol...not temper man , i just don't like people putting words in my mouth ...i don't condone/advocate for anything ..........one should know what he/she is doing with their own life .

I was just expressing MY opinion on this whole Weight Loss pill fiasco and how everyone wants a easy fix .....tiss all .

Guest cutchemist

"Took some stuff" ...

Tilt, there's where you fucked up.

lol

he didn't really fcuk up....

cuz he got fcuked up...on some SHIT...

Thats exactly what it is...

Guest thehog

after reading this post on tuesday I ran out and got some of this Redline. This stuff is great. It gives you loads of energy but does not wigg me out like other ECA diet pills. Plus it seems to last longer and no dramatic crash. It even seems to put me in a good mood. I think im hooked on this shit. Thanks Deacon. :o

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

after reading this post on tuesday I ran out and got some of this Redline. This stuff is great. It gives you loads of energy but does not wigg me out like other ECA diet pills. Plus it seems to last longer and no dramatic crash. It even seems to put me in a good mood. I think im hooked on this shit. Thanks Deacon. :o

My pleasure I'm hooked as well at least until ephedra is back on the shelf.

It has a small amount of 5-HTP in it as well which might be the reason for the increased sense of well being.

P.S.This is nothing like redbull and should not be mixed with alcohol,substances or anything else, don't let the small cannister fool you, this shit pack's a punch.

The concentrated syrup is far superior in my opinion, however it a bit more expensive but last's quite a while.

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

"Took some stuff" ...

Tilt, there's where you fucked up.

lol

he didn't really fcuk up....

cuz he got fcuked up...on some SHIT...

Thats exactly what it is...

That was funny,

I am going to "assume" that he mixed this with alcohol which I can only imagine to be a horrible mind bending experience lol :P.