Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo was ON FIRE!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Last night at Crobar was one of the best times that Ive had in a while. It seemed like almost everyone showed up!!! Last time he was at Crobar I swore Id never go again...just a bad expereience all the way around. but this time it was excellent. Everyone was friendly, Morillo was on point, most of my friends were there and it was Darrens first Crobar adventure!!!

Darren got some incredible pics, we will post them later. ;D

Guest tiltmiami

And we made up...

U are right he was sick, the music was great the vibe and everything came together...THANKS Alex thank u for having him sign the poster for me Rolly thank u as always

over all it was great

;D

really enjoyed the tunes he played....that was def a party!!!

it was way too hot in there but oh well....it was tons of fun with everyone...u know who u r... ;)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

besides the fact that i was melting like an ice cube in the sun MORILLO WAS ON POINT!!!! i dont think he was as good as his last visit to crobar, but an amazing set none the less. Morillo i s damn good entertainer, the fact that he is having so much fun turns it up 10000 degrees. This was def a party, good choons and amazing company!!! all those partying it up it was a blast!!! its on again next friday.............now its time to hibernate!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Best part of the night once again.......................KINGS OF TOMMOROW FINALLY ACAPELLA OVER RED CARPET ALRIGHT!!! never gets old,.............I LUFF IT!!

Guest Electric Eel

It seemed like almost everyone showed up!!!

most of my friends were there

:'(

:-*

YOU are why I said "most". It would have been even better if you had shown. ;) :-*

lol, i know but wasnt feeling like heading to the beach last night. Glad everyone had fun!

Guest lulamishka

YOU are why I said "most". It would have been even better if you had shown. ;) :-*

What about me? :'(

Guest Devilicious

What about me? :'(

and me :'(

Guest lulamishka

Girls, get over it. :P

Lula, you never show and Tal I KNEW Id see you later. LOL! ;)

LOL!! I know, I know! But c'mon, give me some credit. This was the first weekend in a LONGASS time that I went out on Friday AND Saturday! :o

my fav track that morillo played...

nathan fake- outhouse (original mix)

i recognized it from james holdens balance cd..and i loved it when he played it..

Guest Civs

EM rocked it nice. only heard him for an hour, but it was well worth it. had other commitments to attend to. hopefully next time, I can stay for the whole set.

Guest Clauds

DaYum!!! I had so much fun. It was great to see so many familiar faces after not being out for a while. Morillo is def the man!!! I stayed at Crobar 'til the very end. Although it was very hot, I loved the energy surrounding the place. I had a friggin blast.