Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
back2basics

back2basiks....

No not realy, i have my parents around so i havent been indulging recently.

Besides there have been loads of reports of undercover shutting down the crobar so i am waiting till Richie is on next month till it dies down.

I will check the pill report sites and get back to you in a few mins.

Tell you what though after some of your stories, next good lot i get i will save you a few... you deserve them icon7.gif

Last ones i had that were good were Euro's, bu there are some realy bad ones. Dont get banana's they are crap.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

ani.GIF

Ok here's some

sm-phone.gif

Cell Phones are MDMA only - 9.5mm X 4mm

sm-mich.gif

Michelin Man again MDMA - 10mm X 4mm

But remember you HAVE to check the size if the pill has the same logo and color and it's a different size dont bother because they are definatley coppies and probably crap.

Have you got yourself a testing kit yet? Dancesafe do them for $25 which will test quite a few, it's much safer than asking people.

http://www.dancesafe.org/currentresults.html

------------------

ani.GIF

You are such a sweetie! Thanx a bunch. I will definantly keep my eyes open. I am a little nervous about taking these zorro's. The only other thing I can find right now is some shitty x-files and some green aliens. I don't know much about the green aliens, but I think I might take one of those and half a zorro. I tried to pull up green aliens on the pillreports website, but I couldn't find anything. Thank you! -SIN

Well yeh they are the Euro's, the green martians have got a good report (MDMA) on dancesafe.org but for somewhere else but Chicago so they could be fakes.

------------------

flag-UK.gif

sinergy- my friend has been in and out of chicago for work over the past few weeks and i asked him about the green martians. He said that they were legit and were pretty good, very speedy. Listen to B2B and check out dancesafe for the green martian review. From what i heard though, they aren't bad. The Zorros I have heard only good things about so you should be cool mixing the two.