Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When BLAZIN!!!!!!!!!!!

luz

Originally posted by seeeteee:

yo, family guy is outta control. i love that show high. but you need to get into stranger with candy. i can't believe the stuff they do. it's off the hinges.

STRANGER W/ CANDY?

NEVER HEARD OF IT

DETAILS PLEASE wink.gif

strangers with candy is on comedy central every monday at 10pm. you can read up on it at the comedy central website. it's about this crazy 46 yr old high school freshman who was a teenage runaway at 14. now she's going back to school. the show is unbelievable. everytime i watch it, my mouth drops open. and it's even crazier when i'm blazed. for real though, check it out. cwm9.gif

for some reason, whenever i blaze up at this one friend's house, we always end up watching iron chef on food network. it's basically 2 really ill chefs that compete against each other to see who is the better chef, it's so intense! i don't know why, but we always watch it and try to analyze what's going on.

never works. cwm10.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by seeeteee:

strangers with candy is on comedy central every monday at 10pm. you can read up on it at the comedy central website. it's about this crazy 46 yr old high school freshman who was a teenage runaway at 14. now she's going back to school. the show is unbelievable. everytime i watch it, my mouth drops open. and it's even crazier when i'm blazed. for real though, check it out. cwm9.gif

haha i've seen that, its pretty funny. omg i can't believe i forgot the simpsons!!! and friends too biggrin.gif

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

I actually like to watch the foreign channels, especially the spanish channel. That shit cracks me up. Sometimes they have these shows where grown men dress up as old women and little boys while they talk in funny voices. I have know idea what they're talking about but it's fucken hilarious.

------------------

"Be somebody or be somebody's fool." - Mr. T