Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do you use drugs?

mr.sick

Different drugs, different reasons. I'll just start with e, some of my friends had some a few years back and I heard how great the feeling was and I just wanted to see for myself. I had no idea that it would have such a profound affect on me.

weed, coke, crystal and the others, mostly either peer presure or I was just curious.

• 4 years later...
Guest gabo
Because I like them biggrin.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

.·:*¨¨*:·. I'm not a bad girl, Just a good girl that acts bad .·:*¨¨*:·.

icon26.giflittleangel.gif

good answer

hmm... why do I use drugs?

Because my job stinks, I hate life, I want to kill myself...

what kind of answer are you looking for? I don't know, maybe because they are a lot of fun, they feel good, and I like them?

let's see, I get out of work in about an hour and a half, in two hours I will remember why and I'll let you know.

I could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person, but that's going to change, I'm going to change. This is the last of this sort of thing. I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you: the job, the family, the fucking big television, the washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mor tgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead, to the day you die.

I could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person, but that's going to change, I'm going to change. This is the last of this sort of thing. I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you: the job, the family, the fucking big television, the washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mor tgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead, to the day you die.

i could be wrong...trainspotting?