Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do you use drugs?

mr.sick

I used to do drugs. Not a lot, but enough to not ever want to do them again. Drinking was my drug of choice in the beggining, however; towards the end of my drinking /drugging, my drug of choice was more and now.

I drank and drugged for numerous reasons. But mostly the same as everyone else. I found out now that I no longer have to drink or drug to relax or to escape.

Use drugs to get high.

Some of these answers are depressing though. Maybe its me, but if I have some pressing life issue going on, doing drugs makes me think about it more, not forget and magically feel better. And peer pressure... i wish people were forcing me to do drugs. I thought escapism and peer pressure were inventions of the Just Say No campaign.

Use drugs to get high.

Some of these answers are depressing though. Maybe its me, but if I have some pressing life issue going on, doing drugs makes me think about it more, not forget and magically feel better. And peer pressure... i wish people were forcing me to do drugs. I thought escapism and peer pressure were inventions of the Just Say No campaign.

Totally agree....I stay away from all substiences when I'm depressed or upset about something, drugs and alcohol just make it worse. That said, I do them because once in a while they're fun ;)

ive sampled alot of stuff, and personally i think its all trash. Weed is the only thing worth doing and i do it to relax and give my mind a little personal vacation. I smoke alot. But rarely when i go out..a did that a couple times and well, YOU BUG OUT AT CLUBS. i just like to smoke and relax on the sofa or read..or whatever.

As for coke...COKE IS PATHETIC

lets say u snort one line for the first time...5 min later when u felt nothing major..u do more...

then u do more..then more. until you dont have anymore. It feels great...you are extremely social and you talk like crazy and philosophize. (i talked abotu god..family..freinds..major deep convos..makes u feel really intelligent..BUT WHEN U CRASH..you want to kill yourself. COKE is stupid because A) its horrible for you(more than other drugs)...and you only like it when your on it....and it feels good until u stop...u never say ok..i had enough..now lets go home..u dont enjoy the experience..you enjoy having that drug in your system. I only did coke for 3 months on the weekends..and well, i was lucky enough to be able to stop. I look back now and i cant beleive i even touched it..it blows my mind. Sometimes you still crave it...till you remember the crash.

crystal meth is something ive NEVER done...but ive seen it ruin lives.

doing heroin is just like signing a contract that says after you in ject this your life is over.

umm E..hmmm i guess E is interesting..true mdms im sure is much safer than what we get on the street. But im sure even abuse of mdma is bad. Ive done e several time and ehhhh...i think im the only person who thought it was over rated..at the time i felt happy and great..then the next morning i didnt remember feeling anything..but my freinds were like..yeahh right..you were tripping bals. But because you NEVER know waht your getting..and because most of the shit out there now is GARBAGE..i wont do E.

• 2 weeks later...

Cus it makes me feel so fuckin good, there is a part of me that wants to stop and there is a part of me that wants to take lines till im fuckin dead. Im addicted to crystal meth. I smoke weed to get over come downs when im out. I do coke just for the hell of it with friends but I have never felt any addiction towards it and I have used it frequently

Time for my early morning lines...