Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things that have jumped the shark on CJ Maimi

V. Barbarino

1. Anything Myspace

bunch of losers who can't get ass trying to use the net to get ass. Get a hooker and STFU!

2. The assasin threads. Who ever this guy is, he's just a bartender! Get a life!!!! Bartenders are not heros, they are people who could not afford community college!

3. Metro review threads #11 - 3845693265734657234 all suck.

4. Bling at Blue reviews on cj. According to CJ managment Blue is a bigger draw to cj readers than , mansion, prive, crobar, noc, space, metro, amika, players, pawnshop, all the 405739457 hotel clubs and bars and even celeb fashion events.

5. Diddy parties in Miami, enough!

6. The following people have jumped the shark: Bling

7. Crazy C speaking on behalf of her boyfriend posts, can this guy type? Who wears the pants in this relationship?

8. Oscar G for only posting about the "305" last i checked the 954 supports him just as much and we don't have criminal records..

9. Happy Birthday threads, come one, how old are we?? Do you want a fucking carvel cake too??? STFU!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny i rmemeber a while back when i reviewed amika a lot people complained i reviewed amika too much .. and now blue...

u can never make everyone happy.

dont worry my metropolis review is goin up and next week reviewing stryke and wink

btw nick. my heather review was actually my most well recieved review yet. got emails bout it. not just from friends either if ur wondering :P

Guest Devilicious

1. Anything Myspace

bunch of losers who can't get ass trying to use the net to get ass. Get a hooker and STFU!

2. The assasin threads. Who ever this guy is, he's just a bartender! Get a life!!!! Bartenders are not heros, they are people who could not afford community college!

3. Metro review threads #11 - 3845693265734657234 all suck.

4. Bling at Blue reviews on cj. According to CJ managment Blue is a bigger draw to cj readers than , mansion, prive, crobar, noc, space, metro, amika, players, pawnshop, all the 405739457 hotel clubs and bars and even celeb fashion events.

5. Diddy parties in Miami, enough!

6. The following people have jumped the shark: Bling

7. Crazy C speaking on behalf of her boyfriend posts, can this guy type? Who wears the pants in this relationship?

8. Oscar G for only posting about the "305" last i checked the 954 supports him just as much and we don't have criminal records..

lol stop your bitching dork, you can't always be the center of attention!

1. Most of us who are on myspace use it to keep in touch with our REAL friends. There's like 3 people on my list I haven't met. ::)

2. Nobody said bartenders are heros, but good ones sure do make my clubbing experience a hell of a lot better. Not to mention most of the space bartenders have college degrees and day jobs, and one is even a professor. My thread is a joke between the 3 of us if you don't like it don't open it!

3. For my part, my Metropolis review was posted Friday before most people even went

7. Stop worrying about what's in Carisa's pants, you're not getting in there! :P

Guest slamminshaun

7. Stop worrying about what's in Carisa's pants, you're not getting in there! :P

The Rock says you just had your roooooooody poo, candy ass handed to you...

dvo674.jpg

funny i rmemeber a while back when i reviewed amika a lot people complained i reviewed amika too much .. and now blue...

dont worry my metropolis review is goin up and next week reviewing stryke and wink

btw nick. my heather review was actually my most well recieved review yet. got emails bout it. not just from friends either if ur wondering :P

bling, there are tourists and locals who spend more money on one table at mansion then blue takes in, in a whole week!!!!!!

It's dumb fucking business on cjers part. Grutman got 800k in sponsors for the VMA's. Clubbing is big bussiness and CJ is appealing to 40 people instead of the other 100,000 people who go out down here! I'm not saying to ditch blue, but lets not turn cj in a blue mouth piece.

7. Stop worrying about what's in Carisa's pants' date=' you're not getting in there! :P

[/quote']

The Rock says you just had your roooooooody poo, candy ass handed to you...

dvo674.jpg

austin4.jpg

what? WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!!

LOL i miss rock and stone cold wwe sucks without them

bling, there are tourists and locals who spend more money on one table at mansion then blue takes in, in a whole week!!!!!!

It's dumb fucking business on cjers part. Grutman got 800k in sponsors for the VMA's. Clubbing is big bussiness and CJ is appealing to 40 people instead of the other 100,000 people who go out down here! I'm not saying to ditch blue, but lets not turn cj in a blue mouth piece.

the last month blue has brought the goods. heather is a must review event. i have discussed this way before with cj so ur behind as to this regard. u wont see a blue review until late oct again ...

my reviews in upcoming weeks will focus on metropolis .. nocturnal and possibly space for armin... (gotta throw in a little bit of trance)

btw comon now nick.. pawnshop? hell i love that place but when was the last time they did anything that anyone on this baord would be interested in reviewwise? its mostly open format and indie rock... if they did house parties id def be there...

love that little spot ... has style

Guest LdySphynx

1. Morons that make these idiotic threads cause they have nothing better to do.

2. Also make sure to spell the name of the city CORRECTLY, especially if ur going to complain about it ::).

bling, sunday classics party with tracy young has to be an event worth reviewing.

actually ur correct ...but its a thing called work early monday .. so cant do it .... wouuld love to see another reviewer on cj as well. wouldnt mind a partner ... preferably a hot blonde. about 5'6 .. u know... ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Oh and BTW, K-o-k-y wants to know when he can buy you that Beer???

COWARD!!!!

OMFG, I cant believe how I cant write K-o-k-y's name normally!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, damn like if his name was going to do something ::).

Guest DonCornholeone

Yes, very true, very true indeed.

But this brings up a very important point that musn't be missed.

No disrespect to the venue, its owners, etc. but it is not a mystery to anyone that the place is not in the running for any awards for the interior design. The place is simply not very nice. So why the hell are we talking about this little fucking place in the first place? Because it happens to get some great acts to come in, which in turn tends to bring out the enthusiast community - and when you have good music together with the enthusiast community, you have good party vibes.

That is the very important point to catch: the Blue mini-mania exists solely because of good music and good vibes. Good vibes are all about being free, being original, and bring your own style and your own flavor to the party. That is the thing that, to me, is lacking a lot of places I go these days. The crowd seems to get away from the love of the music and the vibes and starts to veer toward the pretentious - and nobody with real soul likes a fraudulent party.

The issue for me is that, in my own humble and limited experiences, the same kind of vibe and the same quality of music are not present at some of the other venues.

Frankly, the last several times I've been to space, noc, crobar, mansion, pawn shop, mynt, etc. I have not really encountered superior music and superior vibes.

If you can take the music and the vibes from Blue and get it going at a little larger, more upscale venue, believe me, I'll be there. If it already exists, tell me where, because I'm not familiar with it.

Guest LdySphynx

I thought you quit posting on here cause we were too uptight? ;D

Well don't generalize Dan, besides my sort of return is due to Popular Demand ;)!!!!

U'd be amazed!!!

Guest slamminshaun

I guess my Orwellian tendencies and misanthropic deeds are too hard to resist.

Your English is far too advanced for me...Is that like having a Klingon foot fetish?? ???

Orwell, George

1903-1950 pseudonym of Eric Blair English author; best known for political fable Animal Farm and anti-Utopian novel 1984 (1949) that portrayed the archetypal totalitarian society

- Or·well·ian /or-'we-lE-&n/ adjective

Main Entry: mis·an·thrope

Pronunciation: 'mi-s&n-"thrOp

Function: noun

Etymology: Greek misanthrOpos hating mankind, from misein to hate + anthrOpos human being

: a person who hates or distrusts mankind

Guest aquabooty1078

10. Anything that comes out of MrSaleen351's mouth or should I say fingertips cause

that's all you ever ACTUALLY hear shit comin out of... ::)