Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things that have jumped the shark on CJ Maimi

V. Barbarino

Guest klubveteran

1. Anything Myspace

bunch of losers who can't get ass trying to use the net to get ass. Get a hooker and STFU!

2. The assasin threads. Who ever this guy is, he's just a bartender! Get a life!!!! Bartenders are not heros, they are people who could not afford community college!

3. Metro review threads #11 - 3845693265734657234 all suck.

4. Bling at Blue reviews on cj. According to CJ managment Blue is a bigger draw to cj readers than , mansion, prive, crobar, noc, space, metro, amika, players, pawnshop, all the 405739457 hotel clubs and bars and even celeb fashion events.

5. Diddy parties in Miami, enough!

6. The following people have jumped the shark: Bling

7. Crazy C speaking on behalf of her boyfriend posts, can this guy type? Who wears the pants in this relationship?

8. Oscar G for only posting about the "305" last i checked the 954 supports him just as much and we don't have criminal records..

9. Happy Birthday threads, come one, how old are we?? Do you want a fucking carvel cake too??? STFU!

EXCELLENT post!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orwell, George

1903-1950 pseudonym of Eric Blair English author; best known for political fable Animal Farm and anti-Utopian novel 1984 (1949) that portrayed the archetypal totalitarian society

- Or·well·ian /or-'we-lE-&n/ adjective

Main Entry: mis·an·thrope

Pronunciation: 'mi-s&n-"thrOp

Function: noun

Etymology: Greek misanthrOpos hating mankind, from misein to hate + anthrOpos human being

: a person who hates or distrusts mankind

1984, the only book I ever read cover to cover..

Guest klubveteran

It was the inspiration for the way I mod around here ;D

which is also great pod. you and cj have done a good job of maintaining this site and actually progressing it forward. good job. it sometimes goes unmentioned, but well deserved compliments are in order.

Guest teabag

Music is awesome and original , girls are pretty, drinks are well poured in and reasonably price on sobe standards, staff is friendly and no attitude at the door..... the place is fun, just show up and you will see man, when was the last time you went to blue? youare well overdue there man...is no bull...the place gets better with time is like a sexy milf... just fun man!!! that's it!!!.... no drama. ;D

10. Anything that comes out of MrSaleen351's mouth or should I say fingertips cause

that's all you ever ACTUALLY hear shit comin out of... ::)

come on V, as a business man you would have to agree.

Where are the DT reviews?

Deep Dish?

VMAs?

VMA after parties?

just one out of 6 of puff daddy parties??

Bad Boy Bill?

Oscar g?

pvd??

new mega club opens up, no reviews yet?

But yet, we have 2 blue reviews and the place holds a total of 100 people... Please tell me how I am wrong? CJ use to be great to read, now it's bling loves (insert blue dj) every week.

Guest dirtyhouse777

1. Anything Myspace

bunch of losers who can't get ass trying to use the net to get ass. Get a hooker and STFU!

2. The assasin threads. Who ever this guy is, he's just a bartender! Get a life!!!! Bartenders are not heros, they are people who could not afford community college!

4. Bling at Blue reviews on cj. According to CJ managment Blue is a bigger draw to cj readers than , mansion, prive, crobar, noc, space, metro, amika, players, pawnshop, all the 405739457 hotel clubs and bars and even celeb fashion events.

7. Crazy C speaking on behalf of her boyfriend posts, can this guy type? Who wears the pants in this relationship?

8. Oscar G for only posting about the "305" last i checked the 954 supports him just as much and we don't have criminal records..

9. Happy Birthday threads, come one, how old are we?? Do you want a fucking carvel cake too??? STFU!

HA! right on!

I'd like to add the "Introducing.....!" posts. ::)

almost as redundant as the "Saleen gives his opinion and then everyone calls him an asshole" posts... hmmm ;D

At least someone thinks so. I tried being a nice mod, but I've found in some cases, if you give them an inch, they take a mile. Believe me, I derive no pleasure in banning folk and being an asshole mod.

Guest slamminshaun

Gotta agree with Saleen on this point....nothing but soulful house reviews lately.

Then go out and write one yourself. :P

I'll write a review of the parking lot accomodations outside Delux. ;)

Guest dgrutman

1. Anything Myspace

i love it. what about that annoying guy that always rags on the ravers like euphoriaproject.org or ringmasterproductions.com it really pisses me off when people on this board talk shit about the kandy kids.

Guest web_norah

Gotta agree with Saleen on this point....nothing but soulful house reviews lately.

Then go out and write one yourself. :P

thank you C

get out, get a life, a girlfriend, and then

write a review that doesnt include a review of your own events ::)

and learn to use spellcheck.

Guest musicalmissionary

If you can take the music and the vibes from Blue and get it going at a little larger, more upscale venue, believe me, I'll be there. If it already exists, tell me where, because I'm not familiar with it.

It's called Aquabooty at Nocturnal Rooftop Friday nights followed by Local Celebrity.

Guest klit

1. Anything Myspace

Lol. About time somebody said something. Now saleen time to post the new gossip.

Whats going on with the opium group? Rumor has it a new club in works, but have a feeling grutman gonna be tight lipped about it for a while.

What's going on with the buddha bar project?

Why are the same clubs and parties getting reviewed over and over? Bling don't give negative reviews do you?

What's going on with nocturnal? They are booking several good acts, but are they pulling in numbers?

I've heard more about roland from this one saturday party and at nikkis then I've heard about him since starting at nocturnal. Maybe I'm right to assume he plays better when he doesn't have to follow aquabooty.

Did the pawn shop promoters change? Heard the thursday party which was very popular a couple months back is not drawing the crowds it used to, but the rest of the weekend nights are still doing well. Wondering what happened to their thursday nights.

Yage saturdays have been doing very well and the music is pretty damn good when I've been there, but its crowd and the metropolis crowd are kind of the same so don't know how the opening affected them this week? Anybody go this saturday?

FMIF party is coming back to miami for wmc at mansion 8) Nice booking grutman. Party was the best of this conference for me . Hopefully bob sinclar is on board to play again too.

Guest vaughan

i love it. what about that annoying guy that always rags on the ravers like euphoriaproject.org or ringmasterproductions.com it really pisses me off when people on this board talk shit about the kandy kids.

I haven't heard a peep from him lately... probably busy raising $800k in Sponsor money for VMA's...

And it really ticks me off too... Waaaay too many reviews of Blue and "Soulful" ::) house events...

I have three words... PAY SOMEONE!!! Oh yeah... that's two...

I have some dirt about some promoters that might be getting the boot! :o