Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things that have jumped the shark on CJ Maimi

V. Barbarino

Guest swank

i love it. what about that annoying guy that always rags on the ravers like euphoriaproject.org or ringmasterproductions.com it really pisses me off when people on this board talk shit about the kandy kids.

I haven't heard a peep from him lately... probably busy raising $800k in Sponsor money for VMA's...

And it really ticks me off too... Waaaay too many reviews of Blue and "Soulful" ::) house events...

I have three words... PAY SOMEONE!!! Oh yeah... that's two...

I have some dirt about some promoters that might be getting the boot! :o

Oh! do tell...did they finally buy their own club? LOL ;D

ooops...did I say that....?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Anything Myspace

bunch of losers who can't get ass trying to use the net to get ass. Get a hooker and STFU!

2. The assasin threads. Who ever this guy is, he's just a bartender! Get a life!!!! Bartenders are not heros, they are people who could not afford community college!

3. Metro review threads #11 - 3845693265734657234 all suck.

4. Bling at Blue reviews on cj. According to CJ managment Blue is a bigger draw to cj readers than , mansion, prive, crobar, noc, space, metro, amika, players, pawnshop, all the 405739457 hotel clubs and bars and even celeb fashion events.

5. Diddy parties in Miami, enough!

6. The following people have jumped the shark: Bling

7. Crazy C speaking on behalf of her boyfriend posts, can this guy type? Who wears the pants in this relationship?

8. Oscar G for only posting about the "305" last i checked the 954 supports him just as much and we don't have criminal records..

9. Happy Birthday threads, come one, how old are we?? Do you want a fucking carvel cake too??? STFU!

WTF is it with Blue...that Place sux some serious Ass...

after reading soooo much about it i decided to go...and there were like 6 ppl in there...

including dj and bartender... :-X :-X

Guest aquabooty1078

1. Anything Myspace

bunch of losers who can't get ass trying to use the net to get ass. Get a hooker and STFU!

2. The assasin threads. Who ever this guy is, he's just a bartender! Get a life!!!! Bartenders are not heros, they are people who could not afford community college!

4. Bling at Blue reviews on cj. According to CJ managment Blue is a bigger draw to cj readers than , mansion, prive, crobar, noc, space, metro, amika, players, pawnshop, all the 405739457 hotel clubs and bars and even celeb fashion events.

7. Crazy C speaking on behalf of her boyfriend posts, can this guy type? Who wears the pants in this relationship?

8. Oscar G for only posting about the "305" last i checked the 954 supports him just as much and we don't have criminal records..

9. Happy Birthday threads, come one, how old are we?? Do you want a fucking carvel cake too??? STFU!

after reading soooo much about it i decided to go...and there were like 6 ppl in there...

I'm just curious what night you were in there?

Also, in your opinion what places don't suck some serious ass?? Just so I know whether or not to be offended.. ::)

Guest vaughan

Oh! do tell...did they finally buy their own club? LOL ;D

ooops...did I say that....?

I was actually referring to Dave Grutman... Rumor has it that the Euphoria Project people will be giving him the axe.... sad day... sad day :(

Sorry Dave... I love you... but the scene needs to be kept alive!!!

Guest musicalmissionary

I've heard more about roland from this one saturday party and at nikkis then I've heard about him since starting at nocturnal. Maybe I'm right to assume he plays better when he doesn't have to follow aquabooty.

You must have some kind of retarded hidden agenda against Aquabooty or a general lack of brain power to have missed the countless threads praising the Local Celebrity party. Roland's sound at Nocturnal is spot on and he follows Aquabooty perfectly. I'm a huge Aquabooty fan as well as a Roland fan. The flow of music from Friday nights through Saturday mornings is perfect... But don't just take my word for it. Go see the hundreds of happy smiling faces on Nocturnal's Rooftop on any Saturday morning.

Guest dirtyhouse777

Blue is like that shithole Club Reserve...how the fuck can a place be open every night of the week? They used to play a frined of mine more than $100 to spin hip hop almost every night of the week - and there wouldn't be a single person in there! hmmmm.

Guest aquabooty1078

Blue is like that shithole Club Reserve...how the fuck can a place be open every night of the week? They used to play a frined of mine more than $100 to spin hip hop almost every night of the week - and there wouldn't be a single person in there! hmmmm.

You obviously haven't been there lately ::)

1. Anything Myspace

I'm just curious what night you were in there?

Also, in your opinion what places don't suck some serious ass?? Just so I know whether or not to be offended.. ::)

various days of the week...

wednesday, friday, sunday if i'm not mistaken...and some other night that they were closed...

no need to feel offended...that's just my opinion...

i just happen not to like the place and see it that way...

it gets mentioned and talked about too much...for what it is...

other places that shoud get recognized just don't...cause they keep writing about Blue...

have a nice day!

:)

problem solved get a second reviewer or a third reviewer as well... if anyone else wants to assist cj and myself in writing by all means pm nick or isabel

and btw im very quick in writing my reviews i submit my metropolis review already . its not as easy as just click and post. if u notice my reviews go up later in the week

pod's pics go up first followed by GAT then my reviews.......

its been that way for months now..... ::)

btw i previewed and reviewed metropolis just lke i did for nocturnal....

plus im doing interviews as well. sounds like some people are never happy ........

Hey, I never said I don't like blue or what they do over there. I think it's a great party and operation, but my thread was to point out that there was a disproportionate amout of blue reviews vs the rest of miami consider how tiny blue is..

its been discussed already let it die. in the next upcoming months with shine opening ill guarntee u u will be seeing reviews about shine and continue to see metropolis reviews.....

and others......

Guest vaughan

Funny... SOLVED

Thats the funniest part of all this... Bling reviews the parties he likes... IF there are any CJ board members with literary skilss that like Crobar, Space, Amika or whatever other venues Saleen likes, please feel free... I bet you 10000% that CJ would GLADLY post it...

Fez... stop by Saturday night, I'll grab you outta line and buy you a couple drinks... we'll laugh about it on Monday!

Guest aquabooty1078

Hey, I never said I don't like blue or what they do over there. I think it's a great party and operation, but my thread was to point out that there was a disproportionate amout of blue reviews vs the rest of miami consider how tiny blue is..

I hear what you are saying.. and I agree with you and

bling..

Maybe they need to hire some more people that

are interested in reviewing other parties as well

Guest Electric Eel

Yage saturdays have been doing very well and the music is pretty damn good when I've been there, but its crowd and the metropolis crowd are kind of the same so don't know how the opening affected them this week? Anybody go this saturday?

Was there on Sat and the place was packed to the rims, if the crowd is the same as the Metropolis crowd then I think someone forgot to inform them that Metropolis was open.

i agree. being a club reviewer is not like taking pics. Pod has the ability to go to 3-4 clubs a nite and still do a great job. as a reviewer u have to stick to one place a nite to actually do a decent review. you cant review something if u get there too early or late.

give it time im sure ill hear it soon enuff that metropolis is getting reviewed too much pretty soon..

Funny... SOLVED

Thats the funniest part of all this... Bling reviews the parties he likes... IF there are any CJ board members with literary skilss that like Crobar, Space, Amika or whatever other venues Saleen likes, please feel free... I bet you 10000% that CJ would GLADLY post it...

Fez... stop by Saturday night, I'll grab you outta line and buy you a couple drinks... we'll laugh about it on Monday!

so is this is a bad time to place an order at your printing company for 10,000 flyers that say "blue sucks moose cock"???

:P

Guest vaughan

so is this is a bad time to place an order at your printing company for 10,000 flyers that say "blue sucks moose cock"???

:P

We're open 'til 2am

Guest Devilicious

As long as Bling is doing his reviews FOR FREE he should have the right to write about whatever party he wants. ::)

I know he doesn't mind doing it, and we should be appreciative of that, because who knows what kind of shmuck we'd have reviewing parties if not.

IMO Bling isn't the one you should be bitching at.

As long as Bling is doing his reviews FOR FREE he should have the right to write about whatever party he wants. ::)

I know he doesn't mind doing it, and we should be appreciative of that, because who knows what kind of shmuck we'd have reviewing parties if not.

thanks T I for one have never bitched about that fact i knew that coming into my writing for cj as to the deal.

I love to write plain and simple and i love music. cj has given me the opportunity to write and ive taken the ball and ran with it....

if this thread has proven one thing though is the necessity for a second club reviewer at the very least.

ramon would be a great reviewer as well IMHO he knows his shit

Funny... SOLVED

:o

Guest lulamishka

Yage saturdays have been doing very well and the music is pretty damn good when I've been there, but its crowd and the metropolis crowd are kind of the same so don't know how the opening affected them this week? Anybody go this saturday?

Was there on Sat and the place was packed to the rims, if the crowd is the same as the Metropolis crowd then I think someone forgot to inform them that Metropolis was open.

LOL! Ya damn right Lee! It was PACKED!!

Guest swank

well put...

I don't see many invitations from the other venues inviting 'Bling' to their clubs offering free limo,bottles and hoes like Vaughan does...I guess in retrospect that would be biased.

Bling probably needs his 'Ebert' to make things a little more balanced.There must be another 'reviewer' out there who likes limos,bottles and hoes? ;D

well put...

I don't see many invitations from the other venues inviting 'Bling' to their clubs offering free limo,bottles and hoes like Vaughan does...I guess in retrospect that would be biased.

Bling probably needs his 'Ebert' to make things a little more balanced.There must be another 'reviewer' out there who likes limos,bottles and hoes? ;D

LOL hey i wont turn those things down ;D roly and renzo arent the only ones entitled to hoes round here ;)