Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things that have jumped the shark on CJ Maimi

V. Barbarino

Guest Cosmigonon

Hey, I never said I don't like blue or what they do over there. I think it's a great party and operation, but my thread was to point out that there was a disproportionate amout of blue reviews vs the rest of miami consider how tiny blue is..

Whatever the reason for this happening, it is true.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dgrutman

I heard the opium group is dying. What is up with opium?

i love this guy. he works at metropolis and talks shit about the opium group in a few posts. buddy come by mansion or opium 6 nights a week and let me know if we are down. just because hialeiah got a field trip last week to your new club does not mean opium is dying. love the gargoyles and the rooms to go couches. awesome design touch. oh and by the way how was paul mccartney and mark anthony? love the fake parties.

the new club is going to be on washington close to the astor. its a new space that was never a club before. no amika or state guys sorry.

i dont know where 800k came from but that was not the number. much higher. lol

i love this guy. he works at metropolis and talks shit about the opium group in a few posts. buddy come by mansion or opium 6 nights a week and let me know if we are down. just because hialeiah got a field trip last week to your new club does not mean opium is dying. love the gargoyles and the rooms to go couches. awesome design touch. oh and by the way how was paul mccartney and mark anthony? love the fake parties.

the new club is going to be on washington close to the astor. its a new space that was never a club before. no amika or state guys sorry.

lolllllllllll, dave you crack me up...

Guest klit

Lol funny stuff. Love the drama on the board, but I thought ringmaster was all about PLUR?

Guest lulamishka

7. Crazy C speaking on behalf of her boyfriend posts, can this guy type? Who wears the pants in this relationship?

About the whole relationship and pants comment...

Neither of us have been wearing pants of late (or anything else for that matter ;D ;D )

LOL Darren!! :D

Guest Untouchable Chino

hialeah field trip . rooms to go couches . lol . lmao . best reply/post i have seen so far . and yeah what did happen to PAUL MC CARTNEY and MARC ANTHONY that saturday . and lets not forget the BLACK EYED PEAS are performing this saturday . but then again . people still BELIEVE and listen to what CERTAIN OWNERS promote when they have a CERTAIN aura/history to them .

Guest Untouchablepurple

hialeah field trip . rooms to go couches . lol . lmao . best reply/post i have seen so far . and yeah what did happen to PAUL MC CARTNEY and MARC ANTHONY that saturday . and lets not forget the BLACK EYED PEAS are performing this saturday . but then again . people still BELIEVE and listen to what CERTAIN OWNERS promote when they have a CERTAIN aura/history to them .

EXACTLY

Guest lulamishka

whats plur?

Don't know what it stands for but some rave bs about peace.

I had to Google it 'cause I could only remember what two of the letters stood for....

Anyway, its Peace Love Unity Respect.

Guest slamminshaun

whats plur?

peace, love, unity, respect

We used to write that shit on each other with glow in the dark magic markers when we were kids in the warehouses....

Guest dgrutman

tell me they are not saying that the black eyed peas are performing this saturday?

Guest Untouchablepurple

tell me they are not saying that the black eyed peas are performing this saturday?

OH YES THEY ARE ;D

Guest ramon

looking forward to the new place dave. :)

Yage saturdays have been doing very well and the music is pretty damn good when I've been there, but its crowd and the metropolis crowd are kind of the same so don't know how the opening affected them this week? Anybody go this saturday?

Was there on Sat and the place was packed to the rims, if the crowd is the same as the Metropolis crowd then I think someone forgot to inform them that Metropolis was open.

LOL! Ya damn right Lee! It was PACKED!!

Indeed...... I bartend there and our Saturdays have not been struggling as of yet! I hope it continues. My offer stands as always, any CJ member to introduce him/herself will have a shot on me! You can find me at the outside tiki bar (I'm the blonde, not Latin girl so please don't speak Spanish to me!)

i always forget about that...

i don't even know what u look like...

i stopped going for like a month or so...

i was there sat.

next time i go i'm getting my shot ;)

Guest armaniP
I agree with the suggestions for additional reviewers.

Any volunteers?

Maybe The Bitch from New Times would be interested.

OMG I hope you are not referring to a girl I know, lol..

is her name Maui Kauii by any chance? =/

She's not that bad.. P.Diddy. stressed her out alot, that's where she got part of the attitude from.. she worked for him directly translating songs. BE NICE to her.

Guest armaniP

sheesh u guys got some soft nerves. it's ok.. i understand how I bring the pain. this threads a classic already..

Grutman, I was only passing along what RONAL RIP told me, to my face at metropolis. lol I dont see how that occurred.. but yea that's what's up. Let the masses speak about it too then.

Grutman, I was told lots of stuff about you by the owner of the euphoriaproject by the way, wasn't too good either tsk tsk tsk... stop showing so much love for me as you're calling it... im not homo phobic but im not homo either homie. take that shit to gerard

If I knew cooljunkie had so much power behind it and the members and constant readers amongs this community, i'd been a member so long ago. another tsk tsk.. lol

Guest Funketeer

Yage saturdays have been doing very well and the music is pretty damn good when I've been there, but its crowd and the metropolis crowd are kind of the same so don't know how the opening affected them this week? Anybody go this saturday?

Was there on Sat and the place was packed to the rims, if the crowd is the same as the Metropolis crowd then I think someone forgot to inform them that Metropolis was open.

LOL! Ya damn right Lee! It was PACKED!!

Indeed...... I bartend there and our Saturdays have not been struggling as of yet! I hope it continues. My offer stands as always, any CJ member to introduce him/herself will have a shot on me! You can find me at the outside tiki bar (I'm the blonde, not Latin girl so please don't speak Spanish to me!)

i don't even know what u look like...

I do :-*