Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<Suggestions for Metropolis>

Guest michael^heaven

Guest michael^heaven

---Since it's all buzz right now, I thought we all could offer some suggestions for improvement. Please keep 'em positive. We're aiming for top shelf, not bottom well!!! ;)

()Organize the door-vip, ticket holders, etc.

()Keep drink prices competitive with neighboring venues

()Allow ins & outs

()Get the sound proper before Derrick May & Stacey Pullen 8)

Guest defunes

I went there on friday so I don't know if Sat was the same. Get some people to clean the dance floor and top of the speakers...it was filthy. So many cups and bottles in the corners. Get some ladies to pass by picking up cigarrette buds...i feel bad for them but it is essential.

Guest Chica

The VIP area in the main floor is open, no bouncers, anyone can come and sit and drink from ur bottle, u have to be guarding it all night. Last Friday i had to tell like 4 people to get up and leave...also the service wasn't too good, the ice melted, there was water all over the table, and they took forever to bring the second bottle after the 1st one was long gone... :)

Guest Josephmama

definately more bathrooms and hopefully they will fix the bathroom flood problem....... :o I was there for about an hour on saturday and the puddles in the main room and the little room (left of the main room) were not pretty to step on with open toe shoes............... yuk!!!!!! :-X

music could of been better i think, overall. I didnt know which room was playing what, other than the hip hop room & the main room. I kept getting lost with soo many choices of rooms, but i get lost in my own house so dont take it the wrong way. I just couldn't find a room where we felt comfortable. :-\

Guest armaniP

Just so u guys know, NONE of the promoters made money of those days... so don't pass that judgment on to the HARD working promoters... they deserve what THEY merit, not what you think at the moment.

As far as door VIP was handled, there was a VIP section for those with reservations.

peace

there seems to be alot of metro threads and im not quite sure where to post or to post on all of them...either way all i have to say is pleasee...

hire more cleaning people...like 500-1000 of them and have them actually clean the place up like all the other clubs do. Maybe there was some type of reasoning to this, im not quite sure, but to say the truth i dont care...i walk into the club and the first thing i notice all night long is how dirty the whole club is, water, cups, paper, cmon

overall the club was packed @ 5am sat night, so i give them that.

Guest Civs

True dat

very true, but let's not forget it was opening weekend. let's see what happens this weekend.

Guest Cosmigonon

True dat

very true, but let's not forget it was opening weekend. let's see what happens this weekend.

Well, prior to that, I had heard many a horror story, so I was expecting the worst, so I was pleasantly surprised when I finally arrived there...