Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ultra

Guest travisty

Me, but I have a feeling no one else does either. The event is still six months away, there's plenty of other things worth arguing about before then.

Guest swank

Me, but I have a feeling no one else does either. The event is still six months away, there's plenty of other things worth arguing about before then.

LOL ;D wasn't looking for an argument just doing....market research is all....

Guest dj_release

all I can say is that the previous Ultra will most likely be my last one.

IMO It's not worth the admission price... too many kids and the sets are too short. I rather see the same DJs at a club for a full night during the week

Guest biznation00

I think we should be pretty thankful to have an event like ultra @ WMC or any given day of the year... I think some of us haven't paused to look around... I mean, don't you see how the numbers of EDM parties, nights & clubs have decreased to a minority?

To a foreigner we're "Miami", & we might be the closest thing to Ibiza on this side of the world in their mind. But with Hip Hop goin' strong & open format all over the place, our EDM culture is shrinking at a very rapid pace. I sound like I'm promoting f_ckin' Green peace here, but its a fact!

Promoters & Events like Ultra give you EDM in excess. The world of it in a nutshell. Mega clubs like Crobar spend 2 1/2 nights of the week tryin' to please the minority that thinks twice about droppin' a dime for a guest dj. Most of us wont even walk into a record store & purchase a Compilation of our preference. How loyal are we?

I've been goin' to Ultra for 6 years now & I'm 28 years old. It's not my first ultra experience anymore. It's not even close! But I still go every year on a positive mind set & I take a group or my closest pals with me. There's something for everyone there & the guys that put it together spend a lot of time & effort pickin' your brain working to put it together. This past year I saw live acts like Moby that I've never had a chance to see before, not to mention some of the djs on their lineup that don't have the exposure opportunity that most others do here in miami.

I'm not gonna sit here & write a book out of this, but I think we should spend a little more time appreciating the fact that we have people in this town pushing events like Ultra. We're the minority... and if you don't make something happen instead of sitting back and critizing this and that, it's just all gonna disintegrate like sh_t on concrete in the miami sun.

Some of you here know how difficult it is to provide consistent quality EDM parties & events because you've been there. & at times, you can relate & at other times, you know the feeling of appreciating a good party. Hopefully we can promote appreciation for our culture. Cuz People like me & many others in this business do this for the joy of seein' you have a good time & because we believe in our cause!

Props to Ultra... Props to alex Omes & props to the parties & clubs that support our culture.

Biz Martinez

Guest Untouchablepurple

I think we should be pretty thankful to have an event like ultra @ WMC or any given day of the year... I think some of us haven't paused to look around... I mean, don't you see how the numbers of EDM parties, nights & clubs have decreased to a minority?

To a foreigner we're "Miami", & we might be the closest thing to Ibiza on this side of the world in their mind. But with Hip Hop goin' strong & open format all over the place, our EDM culture is shrinking at a very rapid pace. I sound like I'm promoting f_ckin' Green peace here, but its a fact!

Promoters & Events like Ultra give you EDM in excess. The world of it in a nutshell. Mega clubs like Crobar spend 2 1/2 nights of the week tryin' to please the minority that thinks twice about droppin' a dime for a guest dj. Most of us wont even walk into a record store & purchase a Compilation of our preference. How loyal are we?

I've been goin' to Ultra for 6 years now & I'm 28 years old. It's not my first ultra experience anymore. It's not even close! But I still go every year on a positive mind set & I take a group or my closest pals with me. There's something for everyone there & the guys that put it together spend a lot of time & effort pickin' your brain working to put it together. This past year I saw live acts like Moby that I've never had a chance to see before, not to mention some of the djs on their lineup that don't have the exposure opportunity that most others do here in miami.

I'm not gonna sit here & write a book out of this, but I think we should spend a little more time appreciating the fact that we have people in this town pushing events like Ultra. We're the minority... and if you don't make something happen instead of sitting back and critizing this and that, it's just all gonna disintegrate like sh_t on concrete in the miami sun.

Some of you here know how difficult it is to provide consistent quality EDM parties & events because you've been there. & at times, you can relate & at other times, you know the feeling of appreciating a good party. Hopefully we can promote appreciation for our culture. Cuz People like me & many others in this business do this for the joy of seein' you have a good time & because we believe in our cause!

Props to Ultra... Props to alex Omes & props to the parties & clubs that support our culture.

Biz Martinez

Yep, you are right " EDM culture is shrinking at a very rapid pace " :(

Guest swank

Not really.

totally agree. and i agree with biz. why does everyone like to nitpick about everything??? jeez i've been to MANY cities in the u.s., and NO ONE has it like we do. quit fucking complaining.

this is a public message board...you're not going to agree with everything that everyone says...it's your choice to offer something to the discussion or not.

There are alot of things that Miami doesn't have that other cities do<so what?>

Because someone asks a question doesn't mean they're complaining...maybe they're trying to learn...something I know this board has a hard time with.

quit fucking complaining ! ;D

this is exactly my philosophy.

love live ultra.