Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ultra

Guest travisty

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, i went to my 1st Ultra this year, and I liked it. Well, of course you're not gonna get marathon sets from any dj (duh!!), but you're gonna get a lor of variety and see dj's you'd never be able or even pay to see. It's a once a year thing, different than your clubbing experience and you should take it like that. People from all over Latin America come here to see that, to them Ultra IS the WMC, and we should all be grateful we have it in this wonderful city.

Like a fellow cj member who a few months ago moved somewhere else, and told me how now he appreciates Miami now that he's not here, I think we should stop complaining so much and start appreciating what we have here, which IMO is wonderful. Personally, I landed here by accident, and found this to be almost the place I had never ever dreamed of, and I don't think I'd ever want to live somewhere else as long as I live... ;)

Guest swank

Personally, I landed here by accident, and found this to be almost the place I had never ever dreamed of, and I don't think I'd ever want to live somewhere else as long as I live... ;)

A few of my colleagues were transferred hear or took jobs here but not as a first choice and now feel like you...there's no other place that they'd rather be. :)

Guest travisty

So if were done pickin on the new guy, and bicker batter who would you like to see and were would you like to see them?

BEULER, BEULER, EINHORN, BEULER

Guest tiltmiami

hey, and there are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

many cops at Ultra......uhg no thanks ill pass