Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why would anyone wanna do Special K?

beautious1

To each his own everyone has to know there limits when they do K. Some people

just go and start doing rails of it, when you need to start out small.. I like

the feeling of being disassociated with my body personally. its not for everyone

though. K-holes are fine for me

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

beautious1

I've read about the high, and the side effects, and I have heard horror stories... It

doesn't seem worth it to me, why would anyone want to feel that way???

i never understood why people (including my boyfriend) would want to bump K until i tried it myself. that shut me up real quick. cwm41.gif

seriously, there is a big difference b/t taking k as an additive to e or any other drug, or just a massive amount of k. as an additive, it heightens and lengthens a person's e, trip, high, etc.

too much can turn into a scary experience only if you are not in a comfortable setting, if you are with people you do not trust, and if you cannot control yourself. otherwise, a k hole can be a fun experience.

reading up on it scared the shit outta me, but once i did... i never turned back. cwm11.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Listen guys... unlike any other drug, this shit is meant for horses... its a veterinary used anesthetic for horses. I'm sorry, but no matter what that shit makes u feel, I wouldnt wanna take a chemicla designed for ANIMAL use... Especially Horses!!! Fuck that... Ecstasy pills (mdma)target specific functions perfectly designed to do what it does, and they're meant for human use. Personally i'm an all natural guy, and I'm the biggest pothead, but only cause it comes from the earth... the only mind altering shit I take is X cause its the fruit of evolution in drug making. Also Its the year 2000, show a lil brightness and stop takin shit that was meant for animals...

Keep it real yo...

-----------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!