Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got the best news

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest Cosmigonon

So many times, Im watching you.....

Actually, I'd rather not hear that. Unless Steve gets on the mic and sings his Greek remix.

LMAO!!!!

PS...I HOPE to hear that song.

what she said...

Guest musicalmissionary

Please no Gadjo!! I love the tune..but I've heard it too much. And I love billy Idot, but you can't really compare him to U2...just different.

U2 whine too much.

Please elaborate. This oughta be good.

When's the last time U2 trashed a hotel room? ;D Instead thy bitch about people in Africa or something.

/cartman

Don't worry, I still think they're good musicians. They just never did the rock-star thing.

Guest defunes

When's the last time U2 trashed a hotel room? ;D Instead thy bitch about people in Africa or something.

/cartman

Don't worry, I still think they're good musicians. They just never did the rock-star thing.

LMAO..this is true. Just like creed and other goody goody bands...I want to see bands like Motley crue where they injected Jack Daniels into their dicks!! Billy Idol did so much Charlie he should receive a prize just for being alive!!

Guest ericac

Roger Sanchez at Space the night before the U2 concert.

:o

;D

a ohh, it must be the weekend, because musical missionary is out on the loose!

what r u doing after work? hehe

Guest Cosmigonon

/cartman

...I want to see bands like Motley crue where they injected Jack Daniels into their dicks!!

LMFAO!!! WTF!!! ;D

Guest defunes

LOL yeah Motley Crue man...the biggest, baddest, raunchiest hair band alive...Tommy Lee was heard once saying that they were about to run out of drugs and booze so they tried injecting alcohol straight in to their blood stream...can you even do that? The point is they did drugs like Rock Stars

Guest Devilicious

So many times, Im watching you.....

Actually, I'd rather not hear that. Unless Steve gets on the mic and sings his Greek remix.

LMAO.... I can't talk to him without hearing that song in my head... lol dan and at your comment about MM (still love ya babe!)

....and PRESENT!

for this without a doubt! Ladies get ready it's going to be a long morning!!! :)