Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im killing off hydra...

Guest Adam Singer

Guest Adam Singer

and am embracing my real name 'Adam Singer'...which will blur the lines between my artist/internet persona and my real life persona...a hard decision indeed since ive been using the psuedonym hydra for 9 years on the internet...

but for some future music releases i have decided to leave that name behind and move forward, allowing my actual name to represent myself since this is music that is going to be a 100% representation of who i am and what my sound is...

its hard to do but i have to start over down here anyway im finding out :)

wish me luck with my real name!

Guest michael^heaven

---Ironically, I had to do the same thing not too long ago. When I had finally come to the point where I was ready to put my music out there, the last name Halo just wasn't viable. An obvious dilemna with the huge success of Halo Varga (formerly of Hipp-E & Halo). Vicocet was right Adam!! Your real name is a bit more on a professional tip. Anyway, hope to see you at Dubtribe. :)

Guest swank

and am embracing my real name 'Adam Singer'...which will blur the lines between my artist/internet persona and my real life persona...a hard decision indeed since ive been using the psuedonym hydra for 9 years on the internet...

but for some future music releases i have decided to leave that name behind and move forward, allowing my actual name to represent myself since this is music that is going to be a 100% representation of who i am and what my sound is...

its hard to do but i have to start over down here anyway im finding out :)

smart move but...since you've been on this board for over 2 years I would leave Adam Singer aka 'hydra' for a little while until people know.

Unless of course you don't want everyone to know :)

Guest saintjohn

It seems like a sensible career move. "Adam Singer" has a nice ring to it, unlike "The Artist Formerly Known As Hydra."

Guest web_norah

your original name sounds great ...i'd have gone with that to begin with.

but you should make that reference about Hydra, (i think someone recommended it earlier).

Guest Vitaliy

so no more 'hydra & vitaliy'? :'(

Looks like it will have to be Adam Singer and Vic Hyype :)

nah, hyype is dead... i killed him. wanna see pics? 8)

Guest The_Man

your original name sounds great ...i'd have gone with that to begin with.

but you should make that reference about Hydra, (i think someone recommended it earlier).

Couldn't have said it better. Think the original name has a good ring to it.