Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Friday F*ck You

V. Barbarino

Back in the day and even today, my man, the legendary, Johnny Black Rock aka JBR does his Fuck you friday post..

Basicaly, you post what pissed you off during the week and then you take your problems to the dance floor..

So, I'll start her off.

Fuck you Mcnabb, you ruined my fantasy last week..

Fuck Tara Reid for being so god damm dumb..

Guest mp3some

FUCK RITA

Yeah! FUCK YOU Rita!!

Damn Storm took a day away this week, and put a fkn dent in my business.... >:(

And Fuck the Price of Gas!

There.

.- :P

Guest DonCornholeone

Fuk another tax brake... we have to buckle up and help our own people... little sacrifice feels good sometimes. :)

Excellent! Since you are so kind in putting the interest of the greater good above your own self interest, then you can pay my taxes as well.

Guest defunes

- Fuck people who see this thread and think "oh my god why is everyone complaining we should all love each other and be positive"

- Fuck everyone who is staying in this weekend cause they have to study, work hard, play clean or whatever other bullshit they think decent human beings should do

- Fuck Pioneer for putting their damn prices to high for me to get all the toys I want ???

Guest dirtyhouse777

Fuk another tax brake... we have to buckle up and help our own people... little sacrifice feels good sometimes. :)

Excellent! Since you are so kind in putting the interest of the greater good above your own self interest, then you can pay my taxes as well.

teabag just made my friday...count me in on this one too!!!!

Guest DonCornholeone

I'd just like to say thank you again to teabag, that's might generous of you.

...and be sure give a shout out to your home boy Karl Marx, for propounding this brilliant philosophy under which my claim of a "need" for someone to pay my taxes is met by the surplus production of a kind-hearted citizen such as yourself, who is willing to sacrifice his own livlihood for mine.

Thanks buddy...it's so refreshing to see that someone I don't even know cares more about paying my taxes for me than about buying cool things for himself.

Guest coach

Thank you Saleen.

Fuck greedy people.

Fuck Mac!!!!!!!!

Fuck Lacie!!!!!!

Fuck Firewires!!!!!!!!

Fuck internet computer seller MD for PC!

Fuck Doctors.

Fuck all shipment companies.

Yeah, I'll add to the Fuck Rita.

Fuck Dallas (that was last week, but I'm still in a bad mood about it).

Fuck GW Bush.

Fuck the spineless Democrats.

Yeah, other than that, it was a pretty good week.

Guest DonCornholeone

Fuck GW Bush.

Fuck the spineless Democrats.

Fuck 'em all. Their only recourse is to attempt to tell other people how to run their lives because they have already prooven their ineptitude at running their own.

Guest teabag

I'd just like to say thank you again to teabag, that's might generous of you.

...and be sure give a shout out to your home boy Karl Marx, for propounding this brilliant philosophy under which my claim of a "need" for someone to pay my taxes is met by the surplus production of a kind-hearted citizen such as yourself, who is willing to sacrifice his own livlihood for mine.

Thanks buddy...it's so refreshing to see that someone I don't even know cares more about paying my taxes for me than about buying cool things for himself.

The system has been good to me.... I am a straight fundamental capitalist in fact, the more taxes I owe the more money I am making... there is no need for more tax breaks to the so called upper 10%... by the way if you are getting a tax brake like I am you shouldn't worry about money or taxes..... but about where in the waiting list you are on the exotic automobile no one can get ;)

Guest skywalker01

not really just the friday fuck you...this would be the monday thru sunday version----for all the republicans (unfortunately this would include some friends as well) FUCK YOU!!

Guest DonCornholeone

The system has been good to me.... I am a straight fundamental capitalist in fact, the more taxes I owe the more money I am making... there is no need for more tax breaks to the so called upper 10%... by the way if you are getting a tax brake like I am you shouldn't worry about money or taxes..... but about where in the waiting list you are on the exotic automobile no one can get ;)

Waiting list, what waiting list? ;)

You sound like a man who might enjoy reading "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand - you might not like taxes as much afterward. ;D

Guest teabag

Waiting list, what waiting list? ;)

You sound like a man who might enjoy reading "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand - you might not like taxes as much afterward. ;D

zzzzzzzzzz what? who? zzzzzzzzzzzz self-interest is not only the right thing to do from an economic standpoint but is moral, as well. Great book selection, thank you.

Guest ic143

FUCK RITA

Agreed!

And...A BIG FUCK YOU TO TERRORISTS!

Sorry guys, we keep the news on ALL DAY in my office and all I keep hearing about are these idiotic suicide bombers... :-\

Guest coach

Sorry guys, we keep the news on ALL DAY in my office and all I keep hearing about are these idiotic suicide bombers... :-\

Fuck the news companies! Only job is to maximize profits, who the fuck cares about news?