Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Watch out for this guy!!!!!!

Guest Rob Sample

Guest Rob Sample

What would you do if....your good friend flies you out to play a few nights at his resident night club and offers to pay the ticket and you for the performance. You whole heartily accept, and cut a very very gracious deal. The both of you have a kick ass time spinning 4 nights of the week and on the last night.....your friend flips out, turns a complete 180 on you,(over a chick of all things when he's married) and tells you to go fuck yourself and that he wasn't taking you to the airport in the morning. Not to mention he doesn't even pay you for your time and effort. ?????????

This is what Dj Rana did to me last week.....left me high and dry in Augusta, Ga and told me my flight home was the day after it really was.

As friends I ask you again... "What would you do?????"

Guest Civs

that really sucks. guess in the end you really can say you know people. you never know what to expect. heck, i've been with my partner in crime for 18 yrs and learn something new every single day.

Guest Rob Sample

I'm not the type for revenge or lies... dj battles are as far as I take the concept of revenge.... I'm too nice of guy and love the fact that others put hard work into there spinning

Guest Rob Sample

Thanks to everyone for replying.... here is a link you can download some of my mixes for those who haven't already.

House keys made it international to a small dance community in Costa Rica

The House Keeper is wanted by Tru Magazine out of chicago

This Old House is an all 70's and 80's remixed house set enjoy and thankyou for your time and effort and concern.... Much Love

www.demostreams.com/app/ds/bio.cfm?userid=Djsample

Guest mursa

pick and choose your friendships very closely , everything is suger coated in the outside, esp in the clubbing industry/scene..........

... i have many aquaintances, but not many friends ......tiss what i say all the time .

Guest Rob Sample

thank you thats exactly how I feel... as much as it sucks... people like that just tend to bring you down I guess....

oh well many more friends in this great big fish bowl for all of us to swim with

Guest coach

1) Not trust a person who had just flipped out and call the airline myself to see when my flight was.

2) Snag a cab to the airport.

3) Check my contract and see if he was obligated to pay me. If so, call my lawyer. If not, learn my lesson in contracts.

4) Bitch about him to my friends for a few days.

5) Forget him and ignore him.

Guest fended

What would you do if....your good friend flies you out to play a few nights at his resident night club and offers to pay the ticket and you for the performance. You whole heartily accept, and cut a very very gracious deal. The both of you have a kick ass time spinning 4 nights of the week and on the last night.....your friend flips out, turns a complete 180 on you,(over a chick of all things when he's married) and tells you to go fuck yourself and that he wasn't taking you to the airport in the morning. Not to mention he doesn't even pay you for your time and effort. ?????????

This is what Dj Rana did to me last week.....left me high and dry in Augusta, Ga and told me my flight home was the day after it really was.

YOU SHOULD BANG HIS WIFE........

Guest Electric Eel

YOU SHOULD BANG HIS WIFE........

LMAO!! Great idea!

Guest jamu

You should video tape you and his wife together, and put it on a forum for video fx artists. I also hear Vivid videos has plenty of openings for new material. LMAO!!!

Guest lulamishka

there are always three sides to a story,

1) Your side

2) His side

3) 'The Truth'

My Geography teacher from high school always said that. :)

Guest thehog

KICK HIS FUCKING ASS! OWW AND TELL HIS WIFE AND FUCK HER.

Guest djbuddha

I was there, and I think most of the people are missing the point. This was a friend. I know that most of us, friends are close. Rob got screwed by a friend, over a girl who he just met. They were cool, just hanging out, Rana blew up, I guess he forgot he was married, bottom line you should have kicked his ass, took his wallet, then banged his wife. ha ha ha. If it were me I'd have whooped his ass and his brothers just for looking at me stupid. Then done all that other stuff