Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Any One Ever Experiment with DMT???

frankie_pep

No, the stuff in the cough syrup is dxm (dextramorphan hydrombide).

DMT is an EXTREMELY powerful halluciogenic that is also very hard to come by.

Check out http://www.lycaeum.org/drugs/trip.report/tryptamines.shtml#84 for a whole bunch of trip reports from people who have tried it.

The problem is, it is real hard to come by, not to mention that you need to smoke it out of a bona fide crack pipe. I have been looking for it for about 2 years with no success. Supposedly, the first hit is usually so powerful that you absolutely cannot even take a second. The whole experience lasts about 10-15 minutes and then you are completely back to normal- but what you see is like nothing an average mind could ever begin to comprehend. This is heavy duty shit.

Also read http://www.lycaeum.org/drugs/Tryptamines/DMT/dmt.how.and.why this is a good page with info on how to do it, the right setting, people etc.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

hmmm... effects sound kinda like some of this leaf shit I smoked the other day. I dont know what the hell it was, but I was literally out of my mind for about 15 minutes then came to like normal... when I was on it though, I totally lost all perspective of everything. I had no idea I was even human. It was like I didn't even know humans existed anymore. Really weird shit.

[This message has been edited by csumaylo (edited 09-19-2000).]

DMT is also a naturally occuring chemical in your brain. It is the chemical which is released when you are about to die. So essentially you are getting the same sensation. The initial overpowering high lasts for approx 5 minutes, then it teeters off, and you are able to make some noise, and perhaps some movements. 15-30 minutes later you are somewhat back to normal. Depends on how you see it. There is a story by Stephen King that sums this up..i cant remember what it is called, but i think of DMT being like the cosmic jump that they do in the story, where the child doesnt take the sleeping medication and goes crazy. If you have a lot of baggage, or you havent trained your brain to think, you may want to think about doing that before you take on this drug.

csumaylo- sounds like you smoked salvia (probably divinorum) which produces the effects you said, but it is nothing at all compared to what DMT is. Salvia starts out feeling very light headed and then a floating sensation, and then you kind of lose yourself for about 10-15 minutes. Definitely fun, but nowhere even remotely close to DMT.

Crass is 100% right and brings up a very important point- you really should not experiment with this shit unless you have a good deal of experience with psychedelic drugs and are not entering the trip with a lot of emotional baggage. Even though the experience only lasts 10-15 minutes, if this turns out to be a bad trip because of any emotional issues or lack of ability to handle it, this will likely be 10 of the worst minutes of your entire life!

This is a very strong drug, many people whom I have talked to said that after doing it, they never really looked at life the same way or that things that had always been normal to them were being viewed in an almost alien-like manner- and this was after good trips. So you can only imagine what it would be like after a bad experience.

If you are considering this at all, you should follow the link I posted above about the how to for DMT because they have a lot of good info. The trip reports link is also interesting because it will give you an idea of what you can experience on this shit.

Just be careful, this is not like anything you have ever experienced before. I promise you that.

Like everyone's been saying, just be a bit on the cautious side. If you do, I'd have a close friend nearby, but probably not in the same room. Maybe find a bedroom or something and close the door: less outside sound the better (definitely not a drug for clubs/raves :) ). A good buddy of mine ended up seeing different worlds, aliens at a huge bank of computers, etc. He said he doesn't look at the world the same way anymore. He's still normal (relatively) :) but a little different. He's had a lot of experience, though...

naruzo-