Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Birthday Review w/ Pics

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

Ok, let's see how good I am....the weekend is kinda foggy at this point, but I'll give it a shot anyway. My binge started at Delux on Friday night w/ Johnny providing the tunes for most of the night. As usual, homie was on!! Played alot of great tracks; the usual stuff that Delray eats up. It was DDG's bday, but I didn't care....I still drank like it was mine. Thanks to DDG for hooking up bottle service and a smokin' HOT waitress....now I know what you meant when you titled that one thread of yours "party w/ Double D's"!! ;D

Saturday night, my friends and I went to Tantra for dinner. Now I've heard some shit talkin' about this place on CJ. I don't care what you say about it, that place is HOT. Very pricey, but the the Filet I had was excellent. Most of my friends are seafood lovers. They said the eel was incredible. The highlight of dinner had to be when my friend Josh complained to the manager about an A/C vent drippin' on Jason's head and then the manager sent out a round of shots and desserts on the house!! 8) The Tantra Kiss shot is so good....highly recommend it.

Went walkin' around Washington and Collins for a while, had some drinks at a hole in the wall, then decided to go back to Tantra again at 11pm. Our waiter had told us to come back after 11pm since it becomes more "lounge/club-like". Went there for some drinks, the place had a good vibe going on. It was good to see my friend, Javier (the conga drummer).

Around 12:30, we checked into Mansion where we had a table reservation. Again, I've heard lots of shit talkin' about this place regarding the music, people, and the vibe overall. I chose to party at Mansion for my bday simply because I had never been and I knew I'd get my music-fix later at Nocturnal. Well, whoever the dj in the main room was (Stephan Luke maybe?), dropped BOMBS all night. Sure, there were some commercial XM radio tracks scattered throughout the night....but honestly, this guy placed them in such a way that everyone loved it. The vibe there is awesome, the music got more progressive as the night went on, and the chicks in there even made my wife sweat. Some notable bombs I was not expecting to hear: DJ Rooster - Girls, Tony Senghore - Peace, and the Enter Sandman remix (Steve Angello I think?). It was such a pleasure to see the hip-hop room totally DEAD!! :D

After Mansion, half of my crew had to bail. Two of them were just wiped out, and the other two had to work. So the four of us headed over to Nocturnal around 5am. By the time we dove over there in my GOP-approved, gas-guzzling, anti-enviroment SUV, they were passed out, so I just left them there to fend for themselves in the parking lot. No problems at the door (thanks Rolly) and once we were inside, I ran into Renzo who told me where to find all the junkies. Jesus man, it was like a Cool Junkie Class of '05 reunion. I can't even begin to count how many of you I ran into there, but it was great to see and/or meet all of you. Diego was wobbling around like he had a head injury, Crzy C was...well, just Crzy on that platform, Sebastian was dancing like he belonged on Soul Train (dude can move his feet man), and I finally had a shot of Patron with Roland...but the highlight was definitely Wink droppin' acid and tech on the patio. He even dropped Armand Van Helden's classic, Funk Phenomenon!! ;D That impressed me. It proves that he plays FOR the crowd instead of TO the crowd, because the place ate it up. Right around 7am, wifey had enough and threatened me with no sex for two weeks if I didn't leave....so a man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do. Sorry I missed ya T, there's always next time.....next time i come down there, I'm crashing at someone's place....the drive back to Port St. Lousy SSSSSSUCKED!!!

Pictures will be posted in a few....

Guest slamminshaun

At Delux...Cosmignon, Me, DDG

e02wba.jpg

All kinds of CJ's at Delux

e03apv.jpg

At Tantra....Josh, Kim, Me, Suzana, Jason, and Amanda

e03b4m.jpg

Shot of the party at Mansion

e03bzs.jpg

Now for some Nocturnal shots.....I'm choosing not to post several, so if I didn't post one of you, there's a good reason ;)

e03dsj.jpg

e03dzs.jpg

e03ec2.jpg

Guest bootstah

Ok, I thought I had it bad living in Stuart, but u my friend have it much worse...... :P

I actually like the drive to Miami, but coming back.........that's another story.

Glad u had a massive birthday bash! I can picture the madness at Nocturnal......how I wish I went there instead. :(

Guest slamminshaun

Ok, I thought I had it bad living in Stuart, but u my friend have it much worse...... :P

I actually like the drive to Miami, but coming back.........that's another story.

Glad u had a massive birthday bash! I can picture the madness at Nocturnal......how I wish I went there instead. :(

Ah, a local? Hmm...maybe we can talk and split driving duties. ;D That's usually why I don't make it down as much as I'd like.

Guest web_norah

here is the burning question

birthday # ??

looks fun.

i love the main room pic of Nocturnal

what type of camera do you use?

[i always ask the question]

Guest bootstah

ooooh sharing driving duties.......count me in. I go almost every weekend, and that would certainly save on gas $$$$. However, I must warn u....I like to party until the end.... ;D

Guest slamminshaun

birthday # ??

looks fun.

Man, I'm gettin' up there. 28 to be exact, and I felt all 28 of those demons on Sunday afternoon. The camera's nothing special, but takes nice shots. It's a Canon Powershot S500.

ooooh sharing driving duties.......count me in. I go almost every weekend, and that would certainly save on gas $$$$. However, I must warn u....I like to party until the end....

Sounds like a plan. I PM'ed you my number, you should do the same. A few more locals like us, and we can have our own chapter like the Palm Beach Junkies do. ;D

Guest slamminshaun

LMAO at the guy in the Far Left!!! ;D

Hey JMT...isn't that your friend that lost his card? LOL...doesn't look like that's all he lost.

Guest slamminshaun

lol ........nice pics ............. SS, try and change your camera pose everyonce in a while .

LOL...point taken. Here, just for you man....I photoshopped some teeth on myself. ;D

e04kk2.jpg

Guest mursa

lol ........nice pics ............. SS' date=' try and change your camera pose everyonce in a while .

[/quote']

LOL...point taken. Here, just for you man....I photoshopped some teeth on myself. ;D

e04kk2.jpg

you see shaun , you actually know when someone is goofing around and don't take things serious..much props , unlike your boy JMT .

zoolander.jpg Blue Steel !!!!!!!!!! :o :o

Guest web_norah

Shaun - you're soooo old at 28 dude.

pass the 3-0 mark and then come talk to me....

it gets better.

that Canon takes nice nighttime shots.

Guest bootstah

birthday # ??

looks fun.

Man' date=' I'm gettin' up there. 28 to be exact, and I felt all 28 of those demons on Sunday afternoon. The camera's nothing special, but takes nice shots. It's a Canon Powershot S500.

ooooh sharing driving duties.......count me in. I go almost every weekend, and that would certainly save on gas $$$$. However, I must warn u....I like to party until the end....

Sounds like a plan. I PM'ed you my number, you should do the same. A few more locals like us, and we can have our own chapter like the Palm Beach Junkies do. ;D

I never got ur pm maybe u should try again, btw I may have met u b4, I met this guy Shaun at the Refuge a while back we started talking about space for some reason I think it was because they actually played a little EDM. hahahah imagine that music in this redneck town!

Guest slamminshaun

birthday # ??

looks fun.

Man, I'm gettin' up there. 28 to be exact, and I felt all 28 of those demons on Sunday afternoon. The camera's nothing special, but takes nice shots. It's a Canon Powershot S500.

I never got ur pm maybe u should try again, btw I may have met u b4, I met this guy Shaun at the Refuge a while back we started talking about space for some reason I think it was because they actually played a little EDM. hahahah imagine that music in this redneck town!

LOL, yes I remember!! That "some reason" was you were wearing an "I love Cedric" shirt or something....hahahaha....I thought to myself, who would wear that in this town????

Jesus man' date=' it was like a Cool Junkie Class of '05 reunion. I can't even begin to count how many of you I ran into there, but it was great to see and/or meet all of you. Diego was wobbling around like he had a head injury, Crzy C was...well, just Crzy on that platform, Sebastian was dancing like he belonged on Soul Train (dude can move his feet man), and I finally had a shot of Patron with Roland...but the highlight was definitely Wink droppin' acid and tech on the patio. [/quote']

This paragraph just cracks me up every time I read it...classic!!!