Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wah. my nose hurts...

hush

wah wah wah. my nose is in pain and i couldnt sleep because of it...and well...because of how it got that way too...

any remedies out there, any advice? i would be grateful for any and all...

in the meantime i am on my way to work...but will be checking in to see if there really is a god after all...

thanks in advance-

hush

Whatever you do dont blow no doze and coke. You really want pain thats the way to go. Just blow your bnose...itll start to feel betta.

------------------

Disco-02.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

Originally posted by hush:

wah wah wah. my nose is in pain and i couldnt sleep because of it...and well...because of how it got that way too...

any remedies out there, any advice? i would be grateful for any and all...

in the meantime i am on my way to work...but will be checking in to see if there really is a god after all...

thanks in advance-

hush

Just smoke some weed. It's the wonder drug.

------------------

"Be somebody or be somebody's fool." - Mr. T

ok...thanks for writting in. i have never had nose pain before...and yes to wake up who asked if it was from blowing too many lines...to miss kittie- i had never thought of putting nodoze up there-dont take it- but now i know its no good...thanks...and i was out of weed, unfortunately...but you all might be suprised to hear that a friend of mine i called from work told me to put oragel on the outside of my nose and you know what-that shit worked great. by the time it wore off so had the pain.

thanks again for writting in...

hush

Originally posted by back2basics:

Go to the cause, it only really hurts when you dont chop it enough.

It should have the texture of snow, more powdery than granualy. You should only chop it with a razor blade.

I always snort water, or vodka before i begin. But usually chopping it very fine, does the trick.

Then if that fails, do as the rolling stones did and get somebody to blow it up your arse. icon7.gif

That should be a public service announcement.

------------------

"Be somebody or be somebody's fool." - Mr. T

Go to the cause, it only really hurts when you dont chop it enough.

It should have the texture of snow, more powdery than granualy. You should only chop it with a razor blade.

I always snort water, or vodka before i begin. But usually chopping it very fine, does the trick.

Then if that fails, do as the rolling stones did and get somebody to blow it up your arse. icon7.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

uk_md_wht.gif

lol. holy shit b2b!!! dont know if i could ask anyone to do that! how's it go...

hey man, come here a sec and blow this up my ass, would ya? lmao. tee hee hee hee. this would be an at home request or in a club...the imagery will keep me in fits for days...but the next time my nose hurts i may just call you up.

hush

cwm27.gif