Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHY DOPE E at a CLUB?

maximman

Explain something to me... WHY would anyone at a club WANT dopey E? I can understand dopey E maybe just to chill somewhere... but like at a club where the music's blasting and there's enough energy to power a small city, would someone want DOPEY E so that they can't move?

Am I missing something here? WHY? cwm13.gif

------------------

If YoU'Re GoNNa PaRtY With Me... BeSt Be PrePaReD...

i guess some people don't really have a choice when it comes to the type of pills they get. so people end up with a dopey one at a club.

sometimes, though, i have to admit, a dopey e is really not that bad at a club. when you are peakin hardcore, you just lay back on a speaker with the bass vibrating through your body. you close your eyes; the music sounds, feels, so tight through your body. just chillin, smokin the menthol stogs, it's pretty nice sometimes.. just absorbing the environment in.

then after like an hour you get off your ass and dance mothafucka!! cwm27.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I can see why people might not see the point in having dopey E at a club, but Kitty is right... once you get a real dopey E and have the chance to sit on one of those big ass speakers on the Floor of Twilo, have a smoke and just feel the music running through your entire body, you will understand. cwm20.gif

well...believe it or not but there is people out there who like this dopey feeling (I don't). and sometimes you get a pill that everyone says is "the shit" and it just reacts on you different but you are not going to leave the club just b/c you feel a lil dopey (hint..take a bump) right...so I guess you always take a chance when you pop that lil candy smile.gif

BTW, I think I like this dopey feeling when I take a 'candy" and I'm not in the club cwm34.gif

I don't think dopey rolls are that bad. Usually when that happens to me I like to stick my head in the speaker and chill. But did you know that if the E is pure MDMA it's more likely to be dopey. When it is cut with other speedy drugs is when you get the more speedy high.

------------------

"Be somebody or be somebody's fool." - Mr. T