Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apartment

Guest yonih

Guest yonih

I'm sorry that I bring such an issue to this form cause I guess that it doesnt belong here but right now I live in brooklyn and I'm probebly am coming to south beach miami on this comming sunday but I have no apartments and the only website that I know is www.craigslist.org but that's not enough so I guess i'll probebly go to a cheap motel for 3 night's and then I hope i'll be able to find something but I dont know what to do if i dont find. Do you guy's have any suggestions?

Guest yonih

Thanks man...

Any other suggestions like a basement for rent for cheap

something I cant find over the internet? like only in local newspapers or someone that knows someone who want to rent?

Guest swank

Thanks man...

Any other suggestions like a basement for rent for cheap

something I cant find over the internet? like only in local newspapers or someone that knows someone who want to rent?

there are no basements in Florida :-\

b-side just about summed it up...

Guest tunk

if ur in south beach, just walk around. there are plenty of signs with apartments for rent.

its not like apartments up here in brooklyn. no brokers and its not a catfight to get an ok apartment.

Guest james stratus

www.miaminewtimes.com You'll find lots of apts for south beach here..good luck

The New Times is a good bet, but avoid the listings that have Logo tags on them like "Renters Paradise" or similar mulitple listings. They will have really cheap and nice sounding units, but they are a scam just to get you to call them. Stick with the individual listings and if you are looking for not too expensive look for "Miami Beach" listings and not "South Beach", although you might get lucky.