Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever quiting...

mr.sick

I dont know about you guys, but I think sooner or later Im going to have to stop using drugs. Just the hard stuff though. Weed is a different story. I can so imagine myself smoking a blunt for arthritis pain, but weed really isn't a drug anyway.

------------------

I can stop whenever I want.

[This message has been edited by mr.sick (edited 09-17-2000).]

Originally posted by mr.sick:

I dont know about you guys, but I think sooner or later Im going to have to stop using drugs. Just the hard stuff though. Weed is a different story. I can so imagine myself smoking a blunt for arthritis pain, but weed really is a drug anyway.

Don't u mean weed isn't a drug ?????

Personally I will stop dropping soon. I haven't dropped that muhc so I don't really think thatmy body is going to be hugely effected. As far as weed goes I will probably stop smoking for a few years cause the shit has definately made me a little hazy !!! wink.gif

I'll never quit Weed....I'll jus go a lil vacation with it smile.gif

PS. I'm stonned right now !!!! smile.gif

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

yes, the hard drugs most definitely will come to a stop for me (in the near future). it's all fun and games now b/c i am a young girl who thinks she is invincible. but the cold reality will kick in soon, i am sure.

cwm25.gif

ps. also agree, smoking trees ain't no thang.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Well, I'm still a kid in the whole 'drug culture', so it'll be a while for me.

I'm still getting that "higher state of conciousness", and I can't see putting a stop to it just yet. Rolling (since it's about the only drug I do) has increased my mind SOOOO much. Hell, even my MOM likes me now. biggrin.gif

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know, I was talking with some friends I met at Giant Saturday and when I told them that I have become a better person because of e, they all agreed with me and all came to the conclusion that it has changed all of their lives for the better.

I hear you on that last sentence, kove... I'm part of my family again too!

I don't know about you guys, but eventhough I chill on the hard stuff sometimes I go on these binges. I mean like crazy drug binges where I just do whatever I can get and usually I don't come home for a couple of days. Shit. Sometimes I think I need help, but then for a month or so I won't do any drugs whatsoever. I wonder why I am like that?

------------------

"Be somebody or be somebody's fool." - Mr. T

I havn't done E or any other hard drugs for months now I just smoke trees and drink,4-5 months ago I was droppin E fridays at soundfactory and saturdays at exit or tunnel and when I saw all the weight I lost and how ditzy and burnt it made me I just stopped and haven't touched it since,Now I go to a club and just drink balls and it's sought of cool you wake up the next morning alot more pleasant then the next day E-hangova but the next time I go to a club(which will probaly be this weekend I'm thinkin about takin a pill just for old times and from what I heard if you don't X FOR A WHILE you get fucked up when you take one.I'll tell you what happens peace