Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC dates

Guest sross

Guest sross

The M3 Summit will be running from March 22nd - 26th, so I guess WMC will be that week too, although there is nothing on the official WMC site. Do any of you yokels have mnore info?

Guest musicalmissionary

The M3 Summit will be running from March 22nd - 26th, so I guess WMC will be that week too, although there is nothing on the official WMC site. Do any of you yokels have mnore info?

Wheree did you get those dates? Their site doesn't say anything about next year yet.

Guest swank

i was thinking the same thing, those sound like the dates for this past year............ ???

Those are the 2005' dates and NOT the 2006' dates... ::)

Guest djnikolas

i was thinking the same thing, those sound like the dates for this past year............ ???

Those are the 2005' dates and NOT the 2006' dates... ::)

yeap

Guest skywalker01

Some of us want to book hotels before the prices get jacked up ;)

i'm afraid you are already fucked on that one...most hotel rates are getting higher every year. it doesn't help that march is a beautiful time of year in miami

Guest jamu

As for the hotel prices.....

Looking at a half buried statue of libertry... "Damn you, Damn you, Damn you all to hell!!!!"

K I feel better now that I let that out. :P

Guest james stratus

Some venues have already booked dates for next years WMC, so it is actually not too early to ask. I don't know the dates right now myself, but I know they will be released in October again. As soon as those dates drop, the hotel prices go up, and the venue scrambling gets fierce.

Guest fended

in regards to hotel rates, WMC doesn't effect them (for the most part). Spring Break and the height of the season cause the rate hikes. NO matter when you get a room in March......its gonna suck. If you want to do it up....get a bunch of your buddies and rent one of the houses on the water. Its the same rate all year round for that.... ;)

Guest james stratus

in regards to hotel rates, WMC doesn't effect them (for the most part). Spring Break and the height of the season cause the rate hikes. NO matter when you get a room in March......its gonna suck. If you want to do it up....get a bunch of your buddies and rent one of the houses on the water. Its the same rate all year round for that.... ;)

The week of WMC is the most expensive at any hotel. Trust me, I know ;)

Guest sross

The dates came from this week's Beatport.com new releases email, which had an ad at the top that read: "Remix Hotel + M3 Summit = 3.22 - 26 2006."

As you say there is nothing on the M3 site so I was hoping someone might know the details.

Headerpromo.jpg

:o Looks like someone's jumping the gun and planning a hostile takeover

Rumors also have that mister "Global Club Legend" senor LP has something up his sleeve too...

Although it is a little early for WMC speculation in normal miami terms I sort of glad this is happening so early; hopefully bigger and better things happen, & in a more logical manner ;)

And the fun begins 8)

Guest james stratus

M3 is trying to take over, so I wouldn't go by those dates. WMC might have initially chosen those dates, but to screw M3 they might change them or they were never those dates. It could be the biginning, the middle, or the end of March, so just wait until the official news comes out.

Guest swank

M3 is trying to take over, so I wouldn't go by those dates. WMC might have initially chosen those dates, but to screw M3 they might change them or they were never those dates. It could be the biginning, the middle, or the end of March, so just wait until the official news comes out.

M3 has been gaining steam and getting bigger every year...I wonder if there's not enough room for both to get along?

Guest sross

Could be. It would nice to think that they could co-exist alongside each other but realistically I suppose WMC still calls the shots.

Guest junglesmacks

I cannot even think about WMC right now. This past WMC took it's toll in many many ways......

YES

I think I'm scarred for life now.. ;)

In faaaaaaact I think I'm gonna skip the whole deal this year... 4 hour lines, overpricing, overcrowding.. ick..

Guest defunes

I've had so much fun at Nocturnal already that I'm not upset at them anymore for the Timo Maas, Loco Dice, Frankie Knucles fiasco..plus I got to see Junkie XL and Fatboy...Anyway, there is no reason to miss out on WMC completely.

In faaaaaaact I think I'm gonna skip the whole deal this year... 4 hour lines, overpricing, overcrowding.. ick..

Say that in March and then maybe I'll believe you.

Guest junglesmacks

Say that in March and then maybe I'll believe you.

good point ;)

in fact.. i think i said that last time and then at the last minute decided to go and got stuck in the 4hr nikki beach line and then the space fiasco "skip the line space pass"..