Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why? Cuz I love this f**king weather

Guest Dizmus

Guest Dizmus

This morning, I was walking down Alton, and I was caught right in the center of the little rain storm that passed over South Beach. Somehow, I got caught in the perfect spot, where it was just lightly raining, and the sun was directly over me. It was so beautiful. You NEVER see stuff like that up north. From then on, it's been intermittent drizzling, with little sporadic sunny showers.

At the SAME time, Rolan was over on Biscayne, and the storm was approaching him, and he sped on the motorcycle as the storm was following him and then and luckily made it, and it started raining just as he got here. When he got upstairs to the balcony and looked out, he saw two rainbows out over the water, one on top of the other.

So, when someone asks me..."Why do you live in South Beach", I say:

I LOVE this f**king weather!! THAT'S WHY!! ;)

Guest Devilicious

my power (along with 1400 others according to FPL) went out Friday for 2 hours. WTF.... 2 hurricanes this year without losing internet or cable and now this? Oh well, forced me to do some deep cleaning lol

Guest codequeen

you guys are so lucky. the weathers already cold at night in NYC, 35-40 one night already, and a day of about 60 already. It's gonna get colder every day, and will stay that way until May.

you guys are so lucky. the weathers already cold at night in NYC, 35-40 one night already, and a day of about 60 already. It's gonna get colder every day, and will stay that way until May.

thats not bad at all, i was in calgary all last week n it was bout that during the day low 60s n 20s at night, the only bad part other than the freezing cold at night was the super dry weather

here is just way too fucking humid...100% humidity every fucking day, back when i lived in DC it was really hot n humid as well but only thru june-sept, oh well

Guest bootstah

late october, BRRRR

Most certainly not in Miami.

Puhleazeee, talk to me after you've survived many winters in Canada.....brrrrrrr!!!

Guest Diabolique

This morning, I was walking down Alton, and I was caught right in the center of the little rain storm that passed over South Beach. Somehow, I got caught in the perfect spot, where it was just lightly raining, and the sun was directly over me. It was so beautiful. You NEVER see stuff like that up north. From then on, it's been intermittent drizzling, with little sporadic sunny showers.

high humidity has it's perk. ;) when I was a kid, I looooved walking home from my bus stop in a "sunshower".

late october, BRRRR

Most certainly not in Miami.

Puhleazeee, talk to me after you've survived many winters in Canada.....brrrrrrr!!!

when i was in alberta a week ago it was nice out 60s than at night was in the 20s/30s...i grew up in DC, so im used to the cold myself, maybe not -100 like u fockers, but as we know anything under 30s is cold enough.

I wish the humidity here in florida wasnt always 100% year around, feels like 200% in the summer...u get up 7am and its already fuckin' high 80s w/ 100% humidity

80s during the day and 60s at night n not so humid not so dry, would be ideal in my opinion