Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pablo Francisco may very well be...

Guest r3nz0

Guest r3nz0

...the funniest man on the planet. ;D

I caught him last night and the man is a riot. He's at The Miami Improv tonight and tomorrow night if anyone wants to go.

Props to this mofo,had me laughing during the whole show and hours after the show was over.Def go see this dude if you get the chance.

TORTILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA ! ! ! ! :D

Guest Seb

Props to this mofo,had me laughing during the whole show and hours after the show was over.Def go see this dude if you get the chance.

did he do the arnold impersination?

you mean little Tortilla boy "in the city you must fight to survive, he sold Tortillas on the corner" "Listen to me you've got to get down, there trying to take my torillas" ;D

you mean little Tortilla boy "in the city you must fight to survive, he sold Tortillas on the corner" "Listen to me you've got to get down, there trying to take my torillas" ;D

yup, he's actually been doing that act for quite sometime now...if u go on soulseek or any of those music dl softwares and search his name u can dl some of his live acts from across the globe, i have one from nyc from a few years back i think 1999-2000 and he's still doing the same stand up act...just changes the words around, i still laugh at it tho

Yep.Even people in the audiance were asking him to do something involving tortilla without knowing he was going to do that Arnold impersination at the end.Also did a scarface impersination including Kermit the frog.LoL good stuff.

Yep.Even people in the audiance were asking him to do something involving tortilla without knowing he was going to do that Arnold impersination at the end.Also did a scarface impersination including Kermit the frog.LoL good stuff.

yea, that movie preview impersination is just way too good ;D

Guest Fez

he needs to change his stuff...

been the same for 3 yrs. now..

still funny as hell tho :P ;D

what i said earlier n what u just said+1

i don't read :P