Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto

bobbalou

Rather decent night @ NE 11 st. some good choons were being canned.

caught maybe 5 tracks from Mr Gervais

in no particular order

King unique - Flashing lights

Mad 8- Work This Pussy (JD's Booty Mix)

King Unique - Curfew time

Joachim Garraud - Rock The Choice (Sebastian Ingrosso Mix)

Thomas Schumacher - Heat It Up

Mauro Picotto :

Argy - love dose (luciano mix)

Trentemøller - Polar Shift

Cirez D - Teaser

sikk - washing machine

Ozgur can - Reclaim

andre kraml - safari (james holden remix)

Duoteque - Drug Queen

M.A.N.D.Y. vs. Booka Shade - body language

Booka Shade - mandarine girl

Eric prydz - knockout

Kosmas Epsilon - Hollow Rue (BCML Blinglish Mix)

slam - this world (wighnomy bros and robag wruhme bukkelflippers remix)

mauro picotto- dark room

good stuff

Guest mp3some

What a night!!! :o :o

Those who were there know... Amazing beats all throughout.

Really exceeded my expectations. Very energetic, very deep, very dark and very Hard!!!! From Techy trance (yes some of that too!) to minimal, going to upbeat, heavy pounding and rolling basslines everywhere... What a journey. He truly delivered a massive beating to the Space rig.

After around 5 AM it was just MAYHEM. Hadnt seen the place bouncing in unison for a while.... Just straight jumping up and down to picotto's set....

Kept thinking of moving the party next door, but it was such a relentless pounding!.... We just couldnt leave! ;D

Some familiar faces.... Not many board ppl out there, but there was a lot going on last night.... Good to see edgar, arturo, bobbalou, poisoniv and a couple others...

All in all an excellent night out...

In one word: MEGANITE! ;D

meganite.gif

Peace!

.- 8)

Guest mursa

Like I said ...PICOTTO never dissapoints ! 8)

Bro, u have no idea.... U should've been there! ;)

if i could've gone , i would've ........believe that ..........next time i guess . 8)...

..im anti0dj whore , but if there is anyone i really admire its MR.p .

Picotto is da motherfucking man...Never left dissapointed from hearing one of his sets.Didnt attend last night for the reason I decided to go see Blank and Jones over @ Metropolis.I guess im going to have to wait till conference to check em out again. 8)

Guest mursa

Picotto is da motherfucking man...Never left dissapointed from hearing one of his sets.Didnt attend last night for the reason I decided to go see Blank and Jones over @ Metropolis.I guess im going to have to wait till conference to check em out again. 8)

::)..

Techno > Trance .... :D

staying in < going out.... ;D

Guest LeVeL

Seeing Mauro on Saturday was nothing but a Fun Night of tunes that make you dance your ass off. I have no complaints about the night it was just perfect from the beginning to the End Mauro was just rocking.

It was truly something to hear Hard Shit played in the main room 8). The crowd was just loving it....the Lizard Man was flawless.

Guest djhafownz

out of all the times ive been to space, picotto's set on saturday was probably one of the most enjoyable, and most rememberable set i've ever heard live at space.

mauro's the man! 8)

Guest LeVeL

out of all the times ive been to space, picotto's set on saturday was probably one of the most enjoyable, and most rememberable set i've ever heard live at space.

mauro's the man! 8)

I totally agree just one of the funnest sets by a Dj I have ever heard.

Guest mursa

staying in < going out.... ;D

aint that the truth ! . :-\

Guest LiquidX

Mauro just OWNED .. had a blast of a night. I was feeling bad for missing B&J.. but I felt no regret after that Set!

Guest r3nz0
Mauro Picotto :

Argy - love dose (luciano mix)

Trentemøller - Polar Shift

Cirez D - Teaser

Ozgur can - Reclaim

andre kraml - safari (james holden remix)

Duoteque - Drug Queen

M.A.N.D.Y. vs. Booka Shade - body language

Booka Shade - mandarine girl

Eric prydz - knockout

Kosmas Epsilon - Hollow Rue (BCML Blinglish Mix)

slam - this world (wighnomy bros and robag wruhme bukkelflippers remix)

mauro picotto- dark room

That tracklist is just silly.

Guest bootstah

Got there a bit late, but was sooo impressed with this set. The crowd was a bit different, great vibe and rockin tracklisting! I was loving it completely! This night was very refreshing. ;D

Guest Spankmeister

I was really bummed I missed this...Mauro plays a little differently in Miami than he does up north...much more 'fun' and less 'sledgehammer to the head'...LOL

Guest mursa

I was really bummed I missed this...Mauro plays a little differently in Miami than he does up north...much more 'fun' and less 'sledgehammer to the head'...LOL

Hey...Thats fun /hard beat music ......if your into melower types of music , Space caters to that most weekends .

Guest Spankmeister

Hey...Thats fun /hard beat music ......if your into melower types of music , Space caters to that most weekends .

LOL...Hey, I enjoyed his set immensely at WMC at Space (and met my soulmate there to boot)....but I have heard him a few times up in Toronto at the Kool Haus....

Nothing like walking into a huge club where he is just absolutely WRECKING THE JOINT.....every time up there he was completely relentless....no 'fun' just hard, hard, hard music....I enjoy a set like that from time to time...After all, I am from Detroit after all!... ;)

But honestly, I enjoyed his set at WMC at the Meganite party much more....I could hear that kind of set much, much more often than the jackhammer to the head for 9 hours...LOL... ;D

No offense Ramon....ROFL

Guest mursa

LOL...Hey, I enjoyed his set immensely at WMC at Space (and met my soulmate there to boot)....but I have heard him a few times up in Toronto at the Kool Haus....

Nothing like walking into a huge club where he is just absolutely WRECKING THE JOINT.....every time up there he was completely relentless....no 'fun' just hard, hard, hard music....I enjoy a set like that from time to time...After all, I am from Detroit after all!... ;)

But honestly, I enjoyed his set at WMC at the Meganite party much more....I could hear that kind of set much, much more often than the jackhammer to the head for 9 hours...LOL... ;D

No offense Ramon....ROFL

yep , meganite was great ! 8)........i guess its personal preferences , but i also like a set to start out mellower and then to the middle and end to be all out balls to the wall, stomp your feet ROCKIN ! ;D