Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metrópolis last night

Guest Cosmigonon

Guest Cosmigonon

It's just a blur. T broke me at Yagé, so by the time I got to Metrópolis my drunk ass couldn't take it anymore, so I left.

Saw a couple of junkies there though, so if I acted like an ass, please forgive me... :P

Guest dj_release

someone got destroyed last night

sounds like you sunday will be full of gatorade and chicken soup

although I've heard that a really really cold beer could be good for you as well ;D

The other day I was thinking about going to the place so I drove downtown during the daytime to see if I could find it and I couldnt find it anywhere. Does this place have a a big sign or is it some place hidden in the downtown ghettos?

Is the parking lot to the right of space on that same street still open? I always found it was the easiet place to park and I recall last new years I tried to park there and it was closed.

Guest durrtylexx

T broke me at Yagé,

Werd, Talmage thanks for everything you rock.. :)

As for Metropolis I'm just going to state I don't like that place. The door people are assholes, the different rooms are nothing special and what the fuck is up with the restroom situation :o They need more restrooms. Oh yea, all the ATM's were not working. :P

Metropolis gets the hialeah/medley warehouse cheap feeling award.

It's just a blur. T broke me at Yagé, so by the time I got to Metrópolis my drunk ass couldn't take it anymore, so I left.

Saw a couple of junkies there though, so if I acted like an ass, please forgive me... :P

Reviews like this deserve to be deleted. ::);)

The other day I was thinking about going to the place so I drove downtown during the daytime to see if I could find it and I couldnt find it anywhere. Does this place have a a big sign or is it some place hidden in the downtown ghettos?

Is the parking lot to the right of space on that same street still open? I always found it was the easiet place to park and I recall last new years I tried to park there and it was closed.

can't miss it...its on the block of 2nd ave n 9-10th st, right by the metro rail on the corner...entrance is thru the back, on 9th st - the big ass parking lot.

90% of downtown is ghetto

there's a million n one parking lots to choose from, the parking lot on 10th st across from the club(in between the back of the old space building and metro - Uhaul building) seems to be alright