Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To everyone that has tried Zorro's or heard about them.

sinergygrl

We have had some pretty shitty pills going around my area lately. Mostly MDA. My friend has some zorro's. Has anyone heard anything bad about them, or tried them and didn't like them? I really am getting sick of wasting my money on shitt pills. For some reason my computer won't let me see any of the older posts so I can't see what people have said about them. Thank you. -SIN

I had some like 3 weeks ago that almost put me to sleep!!!!

Then this weekend that passed had some that had me fliying!!!!!

they were from 2 diferent connects and they looked exacly the same.

It's true what they say

The stamp does not matter.

sorry i couldnt help

good luck

The Zorros around the St. Louis area have been good. True, they're MDA, and not for first-timers. If you can get them, though, I'd go for it.

Hope you have better luck, Sin. Nothing worse than getting duped.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had Zorro's last weekend, it was the worst roll!! I felt like throwing up the entire night and the next day. They weren't speedy at all I felt dopey, it was horrible. I don't think it was fake but you never know unless you test the pill yourself. I'm staying away from those! Good Luck! frown.gif

I got a zorro about a week ago at Tunnel. It was good I liked it, but it didn't put me in this speedy dancy mood. I just felt soooooooooooo good!!!! My boyfriend said that I was feeling myself up all over on one of the kurfew couches, hehe smile.gifsmile.gif

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

it's strange that the 'same' pill can hit people so differently. or, maybe it's the same name, different recipe. I rolled one a few weeks ago and it was a really good time. Didn't bug or trip out. And, since I was with some dancin friends, I didn't get down or dopey but kept on going until the end of the night.

But, there have been other times when great rolls don't do a thing for me. too bad it's such an inconsistent drug that varies between folks. But, the greenz on the other hand seem to give consistent results to all players.

I took Zorros about a month ago, and they fucked me up! I loved them, they were a lil tripy but NOT dopey at all. There were probably over a hundred different batches of those made in NY/NJ over the past 2 months, and alot goin around Exit, so you can't expect to roll the same, even if the pill looks exactly the same... cwm35.gif

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

We have had some pretty shitty pills going around my area lately. Mostly MDA. My friend has some zorro's. Has anyone heard anything bad about them, or tried them and didn't like them? I really am getting sick of wasting my money on shitt pills. For some reason my computer won't let me see any of the older posts so I can't see what people have said about them. Thank you. -SIN

Get a E test kit and stop wasting money .

cwm8.gif

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."