Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best POT u ever Smoked ?

kytracid

Hey all, I am fairly new to this board but would like to chime in with my vote for the best pot ever- and I have to agree with the guys from Long Island here, it has to be the G-13. I smoked that shit about 3 weeks ago and it completely knocked me off my ass!!! I am a heavy pot smoker and have never come across anything kike this before (closest thing was the northern lights which were indeed a much more mellow high), if you have access to this- get some.

I feel that i am a huge connoisseur of the budz and i still to this ay havent been able to find what i once had. The Alaskin thunderfuck. Pure white budz > it was like getting punched by 40 midgets on a hot sunday day at the midget rodeo

IF you like smokin dank or hittin the tank, raves/clubs Proper “rolling” etiquette, club drug info, Dj Gear reviews and/or Just like looking at fine

chicks. Check out www.EMDMA.Com A Remix To Life <br> http://www.emdma.com check it out

Originally posted by back2basics:

Northern Lights & white shark... all smoked free at the cup.

gene2k, if you go on the right day all the gear is free!! Not that U need much of that shit... It's more like taking acid when you get that amount of THC.

Shit trying to work round DAM with all those bicycles.. ahhh it's a nightmare.

It's funny you said that I was just telling my boy Smokee yesterday about the bikes in Amsterdam as we puffed on a Dutchie.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by starcapone:

i've never had good weed but i'm a smoker please help!

Just make a run to 178st. When I can't get good weed I usually just go there. For sick hydro go to the corner of 176st and Autobahn. This shit is so dank that they put them in viles. Actually, once you take step out of the car all the dealers are gonna ask you whatcha need. All you gotta say is "trees."

------------------

WEED IS ALL YOU NEED

f.jpg

ALASKAN THUNDERFUCK!!! I smoked this shit up in VT about three years ago. This was before I ever tripped off anything. I woke up at about 2 A:M took three, three foot bingers and before I knew it I was tripping my sack off.