Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ludes ???

gene2k

Has anyone done them ?

I know someone who has them & claims they're the best things ever, says they last for 24 hours & is the best high.

He described them as a huge pill that has Lemon w/a number following it stamped on it.

Any info. Thanks.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

I took one a few months back when I couldn't sleep after I was in the hospital for kidney stones. Got out, after being up for so long I couldn't fall asleep. Tried to shock my self awake by jumping in a cold shower because I was in such a dazed state, not awake.. not asleep. That didn't work and I had one of the worst night of sleep ever. My friend offered me a quaalude the next night. Made me fall asleep withing 20 mins. You get sleepy and when I tried to move I had zero energy. I dunno who is getting high off of these things. Unless falling asleep is a high.

[This message has been edited by lowmazda (edited 09-28-2000).]

are they also called "lemon drops" when you combine it with a shitload of alcohol? someone was telling me about this, i don't really drink so it doesn't appeal to me...

but apparently you just get wasted, not even a nice uplifting high.. just fuct up. good luck?

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by kitty19:

are they also called "lemon drops" when you combine it with a shitload of alcohol? someone was telling me about this, i don't really drink so it doesn't appeal to me...

but apparently you just get wasted, not even a nice uplifting high.. just fuct up. good luck?

I think they're called "Lemon Drops", thanks for all the info, I think I'll pass on these.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

What your 'friend' has are not ludes. What your friend has are called lemons. they are a lot like ludes, but not exactly the same thing. they dont knok you out as much, but dont take that as meaning they dont knok you out because they do my friend, they do. If you are drinking also, take just a half at first, you will thank me. I went to college in Arizona, 45 min from mexico, we would go get pills all the time, its something I know a lot about.

Peace,

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"