Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP!

freshl7freshl7

I just got my hand on some blue supermans! They have no stamp and I am wondering if they are fake. They taste like E I licked one of them it taste nasty. Has anyone had any pure blue pills? This is my first time seeing them.Can anyone also tell me about the E that just has a slit going down the middle. And if I go to Factory can I get E that is good inside or no? Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...

if your unsure about your e, you can go to www.dancesafe.com and order a xtc testing kit. it tells you everything thats in your pills. alot of pills are the same with different markings or no markings at all. dancesafe.com also has a list of pills that have been tested from recent shippments to the states. look for a pill that looks like yours and see what is in it. but you cant go wrong with the xtc testing kit if your unsure about some pills that you buy.

------------------

DJ-01.gif

Originally posted by freshl7freshl7:

. And if I go to Factory can I get E that is good inside or no? Thank You.

It depends... I always buy E inside but I already know right people which give me good stuff. They are in SF every time so they can't afford to sell U bad shit. I would never buy from somebody I don't know or see for the first time.

Good luck !

Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

I've had blue pills before they were called Blue skys and were actually pretty good...But I also was sold some fake supermans at Twilo so try to test them...as for SF its everywhere but if you don't know the person who sellin'its a roll of the dice get it Roll!!!!! cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm6.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

[This message has been edited by dog6 (edited 10-04-2000).]