Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Gym Idiots......

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

I saw this today and found it funny, It seems as though every gym has them, I noticed a few this morning.

Feel free to add gym idiots or flame away....... ;D

The New Years Resolutioners - you know all those people who flock to a gym right after new years because they made a resolution to get into shape. They make the gym so overcrowded that it becomes miserable just to train. You know the same idiots that will spend a ton of money on gym clothes, membership, etc. and you will never see them in the gym after a couple of weeks. Ah, and that time is fast approaching once again, man am I glad I don't have to deal with that anymore.

The Coffee Drinkers - you have to train in the morning to notice this fine breed of gym goer. You know the guys and gals that just sit on the machines sipping on their Latté carrying on a nice little conversation with their fellow coffee drinkers while you are busting your butt. They will do 1 set every 10 minutes.

The Flirting Bimbo - all you guys know who she is. She is the hottest girl in the gym but she is also the most annoying. She is the one that comes up to you after you have just blasted out a set of squats from hell and bats her eyes at you then proceeds to ask you "can you please come take these plates off the leg press, they are just too heavy for me". To which I would say "Hell no, what do I look like, your personal trainer" You know how moody one can be after doing a set of brutal squats.

The Two Goofballs - Ah one of my all time favorites. These are the two retards that pay for a membership to sit back and check out the chicks. You know the two guys who are buddies, with bodies that would make Steve Erkel look like Arnold Schwarzenegger, the ones who just take up gym space to oogle at the ladies. I hate these guys; they do nothing but get in the way.

Ah, The Bench Presser - this guy really cracks me up. You know, the guy or guys who will train chest every day of the week yet still wonder why in the hell he isn't making any progress but still swears his way is the best way. They will do multiple sets of flat bench and throw in a set of flies for good measure I guess. Talk about an idiot.

The 165lb Mr. Olympia (or at least in his mind he is) - this is the fellow who is in decent shape and has some decent muscle mass but ruins it all with the way he carries himself. You know, walks around like he has latts as big as Ronnie Coleman's with his arms sticking out 3 feet from his sides.

The Spandex Lady - This one is not a pretty sight to see. The lady who really needs to loose about 75 more pounds before she tries to squeeze that lard into a tight fitting spandex shorts. Lady, let me let you in on something, NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOU IN THAT so do us all a favor and just wear some sweats.

The Screamer - talk about annoying. This guy doesn't accomplish anything in a gym but annoy the hell out of everybody. This is the guy who is doing some squats and is screaming to the top of his lungs with each rep. The problem is it just doesn't stop there; he will do it for each exercise so you have to listen to his crap all night while training.

The Personal Trainer wanna be - nothing annoys me more than while I am in the middle of a set and this poor excuse for a physique comes over and offers his unwanted advice. Always critiquing the way you are training and that his way is so much better. Hey buddy, if your advice is the best why don't you look any better than what you do.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

There's this dude at the gym I just can't stand. He comes, stretches for like 1o minutes, then he proceeds and goes to do anything involving a machine, he does one set, then rests for about 4 minutes, reads the paper, looks out the window, stretches some more, and then he'll do another set, and repeat the same thing about 5 times, urgh... :-X

There's this dude at the gym I just can't stand. He comes, stretches for like 1o minutes, then he proceeds and goes to do anything involving a machine, he does one set, then rests for about 4 minutes, reads the paper, looks out the window, stretches some more, and then he'll do another set, and repeat the same thing about 5 times, urgh... :-X

LoL

why should it bother you? just do what you went to do.theres always gonna be types of people that do shyt that may bother us one way or the other.thats why i go either real early in the morning or late @ night like an hour before the gym closes so I dont have to see any of the stuff listed above.which I have seen alot of them throughout the years. 8)

Guest durrtylexx

The peet peave that I have is, when people don't put the weight back. I hate it people that scatter the weights. I work out at LA fitness and I cannot believe how messy people are. I used to work out at the Weston country club and everyone took care of the equipment and the machines. People are nasty, and please carry an towel to wipe off your sweat.

Guest durrtylexx

LoL

why should it bother you? just do what you went to do.theres always gonna be types of people that do shyt that may bother us one way or the other.thats why i go either real early in the morning or late @ night like an hour before the gym closes so I dont have to see any of the stuff listed above.which I have seen alot of them throughout the years. 8)

exactly, I go to the gym 2 hours before it closes, and I LOVE to work out on Fridays and Sundays. The gym is always empty Friday night and Sunday afternoon.

The peet peave that I have is, when people don't put the weight back. I hate it people that scatter the weights. I work out at LA fitness and I cannot believe how messy people are. I used to work out at the Weston country club and everyone took care of the equipment and the machines. People are nasty, and please carry an towel to wipe off your sweat.

you're right about the weights being scattered and the sweat not being wipped off, thats about the only complaints I have.

Guest mursa

Don't ya just hate GYM's that care more about money than the comfort of their existing members ?!!!

...It seems that my gym is already packed and yet they continue to advertise and lure people in .....shoot ! ..i found one employee giving out free 2 week passes at washington mutual on monday! WTF !

Mondays-Thursdays ....5pm-9pm is out of the question if your going to the gym to work out , in a serious manner .........as it seriously reminds me of a packed nightclub ..it's a see to be seen environment .

SO FUCK YOU , YOU GREEDY BITCHES ! ......EVEN THOUGH YOUR MAKING LOOT, YOUR STILL HUNGRY FOR MORE ~!

sincerely your ,

the "forced" morning gym goer.

Guest Cosmigonon

LoL

LOL, I know, it shouldn't bother me, but it's kinda like Kramer, you know "he's loathsome and detestable, yet i can't look away" or something like that... :P

Guest Cosmigonon

You're just anal about everyting, admit it... ;D

Guest mp3some

Dude, they're in the business of selling memberships and have the most amount of people sign up.

If it is so crowded that they are violating city codes, then it becomes an issue. If it is that crowded, then call in the city inspectors on their ass, if it's not, find a time where its not so crowded or go somewhere else...

:-X

Guest mursa

Dude, they're in the business of selling memberships and have the most amount of people sign up.

If it is so crowded that they are violating city codes, then it becomes an issue. If it is that crowded, then call in the city inspectors on their ass, if it's not, find a time where its not so crowded or go somewhere else...

:-X

im going in the mornings or late now ....im forced to . >:(

Guest Diabolique

oooh, I dislike those kind of gyms. everyone is staring at everyone, and it gets so crowded. I'm glad I have a full gym in my building, it's usually empty, and quiet, not more than maybe a half-dozen or so at most... The only thing is when I run, I intreval train and have to change the speed every minute or so, and it beeps when I do it. I always wonder if that bug people. I've got on headphones, blasting away music, huffing and puffing. What IS UP with people wasting away clear pockets of workout time?!?I don't get it. If you've managed to drag your self into the gym (or went willingly, lol), you might as well give it your all.

<-----10 calories a minute, biiiatch! and always always: "one more, just a few more, really knock it out, or that sucked do it again!!" I call myself bitch alot when I work out, sort of an internal drill sargeant from hell. ;D I also chase my size 4 self, lol...

funny thread...you forgot to add the guy(s) that literally run to each machine carrying their workout bags, im eventually gonna bring one myself seing the benefit n convenience of it but running inside the gym or should i say across the gym is pretty lame

i workout @ gold's

used to workout @ 10am twice a week in the beggining when i had a trainer, but now i only go in @ 9ish till close, best time to go for me, only a few ppl in there u got the whole gym to urself...4-7 is the worst unless u wanna check out business man or stuckup chicks n wait 10mins to do 1 set

Guest swank

Oh, I also hate... hmmm... I had two more things I saw at the gym tonight, but now I can't remember... :(

you're still drunk man....lol ;D

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

This morning I witnessed 2 oversized cameltoe's pushing out of Jane Fonda apparel circa 1983.l

A powerlifter eating a cold chicken breast under the squat rack before trying to clean sweep 700.

A dozen spider veins poking out of spandex, 2 guy's carrying cargo bag's???????

Oh and my personal favorite the "stalker" he some how ends up next to you on every exercise no matter what your routine is.

Guest Cosmigonon

Oh, I also hate... hmmm... I had two more things I saw at the gym tonight, but now I can't remember... :(

you're still drunk man....lol ;D

Contrary to popular belief, I sobered up monday afternoon... :P

Guest jbit

1. Meatheads that still wear the Joey Buttafuco pants.

2. The guy that grunts while benchpressing like he's lifting a car off of someone.

3. People that carry around a full gallon of water as if they might spontaniosly combust at any moment.

4. Working out while reading a paperback book (if you can focus on that small print your not working out hard enough!).

5. The bitch at the desk of the Deerfield Beach LA fitness that gives me shit when i forget my card (thats why our pictures are in the computer)

6. Fat people in workout clothes my girlfriend couldn't fit into (shes a size 1).

7. People that insist on carrying around "workout bags" that i could fit all my dirty laundry in.

Guest Cosmigonon

2. The guy that grunts while benchpressing like he's lifting a car off of someone.

3. People that carry around a full gallon of water as if they might spontaniosly combust at any moment.

4. Working out while reading a paperback book (if you can focus on that small print your not working out hard enough!).

5. The bitch at the desk of the Deerfield Beach LA fitness that gives me shit when i forget my card (thats why our pictures are in the computer)

6. Fat people in workout clothes my girlfriend couldn't fit into (shes a size 1).

7. People that insist on carrying around "workout bags" that i could fit all my dirty laundry in.

OMG, you're so right!!! I can't stand all those 'screamers", wtf???

Guest mursa

Fat people in the Ab machines !!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

I feel like going up to them and saying .............Cardio Cardio Cardio !!!

some people just live to take up sdpace, i tell ya .

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

I'm guilty as charged on

I drink over 2 gallons a day, I hate walking to the water fountain during,after, inbetween a set, and I like to know that I'm not sharing the same faucet with a drool fool.

Guest Diabolique

Drinking 2 gallons of water a day can be on stressful on your kidneys. You only need 4 cups of Mineral (i.e. Dasani) water a day to fuction, fyi. Non-mineral water leeches minerals out of your body as it passes through. You could be mineral deficiant if you're not getting enough foods with them...but if you drink that diligently, I assume you must eat right too (kudos). :)