Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Gym Idiots......

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Guest mursa

I drink nearlly 1 gallon of water ,,and its alot ! ......i piss like a race horse ...

2 gallons seems a bit excessive imo.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Drinking 2 gallons of water a day can be on stressful on your kidneys. You only need 4 cups of Mineral (i.e. Dasani) water a day to fuction, fyi. Non-mineral water leeches minerals out of your body as it passes through. You could be mineral deficiant if you're not getting enough foods with them...but if you drink that diligently, I assume you must eat right too (kudos). :)

My kidneys,liver,enzyme count are fine thanks for asking.

As far as water, mineral, and nutrition I'm right on par.

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

What about the "Commando" headband and the rolled sleeve's lol............ Kinda like awesome 80's week ;D.

Guest jbit

Drinking 2 gallons of water a day can be on stressful on your kidneys. You only need 4 cups of Mineral (i.e. Dasani) water a day to fuction, fyi. Non-mineral water leeches minerals out of your body as it passes through. You could be mineral deficiant if you're not getting enough foods with them...but if you drink that diligently, I assume you must eat right too (kudos). :)

People that train fiercly and consume loads of calories (3500+) can drink 2 gallons of h2o with no ill effects. Now a couch potato doing the same ..... different story.

Guest Chica

^^^^^^^^^^Hilarious Stuff and all true!^^^^^^^^^^

I hate girls that go the gym to socialize they work out for 5 mins the rest is a social event, also when they work out with their hair down OMG i can't stand that, u sweat a lot when u work out! dont they know that, I guess they rather look pretty lol disgusting...

Guest mursa

^^^^^^^^^^Hilarious Stuff and all true!^^^^^^^^^^

I hate girls that go the gym to socialize they work out for 5 mins the rest is a social event, also when they work out with their hair down OMG i can't stand that, u sweat a lot when u work out! dont they know that, I guess they rather look pretty lol disgusting...

Arenn't you suppose to be working out , instead of checking out if other girls " look pretty disgusting" ? :P

Guest Chica

hmm yeah I still see them or do u work out with ur eyes closed?........ how does everyone here see what they see? haha

Guest mursa

hmm yeah I still see them or do u work out with ur eyes closed?........ how does everyone here see what they see? haha

u got a point ! :-\

;D

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

What about the person doing some silly routine that has absolutely no benefit whatsoever,"hampsterwheel syndrome".

They don't know it, hell they even broke a sweat and as far as their concerned they are doing a great job

Guest Chica

u got a point ! :-\

;D

thank u thank u ;)

Guest mursa

Tip for girls ........if its that time of the month , plz wear darker pants ....... i know they say , Sweat and Blood usually yield good results in the end , but come on !!!!!!! :-X

Guest LeVeL

There are these couple of idiots in my gym that go there to talk, they work out but during breaks they talk about sports, clubs, the girl they hooked up with at club deep last weekend...ect.

And its truly funny how these idiots talk loud for everyone can see what they are talking about. So whatever these guys weren't finding results in the way they are working out. So they eventually went the easy route and they started shooting up on roids. Eventually no progess is seen, they still go to the Gym, they take off their shirts while talking out of their ass in the Hour and a half they are there. And eventually take a year working out on machines, so you have to wait for they idiots to take turn talking and working out for you to use the machine.

Once they finish with the machines they see that their muscles are not pumped enough and they proceed to work out with cables just for they can walk out with that satisfaction that their little veins are coming out of their muscles.

These are the guys that go to the Gym for the sole reason of talking and walking out for they can fit into their little tan tops.

And by the way if you have chest hair please dont take off your shirt.... :-X. And another thing is those idiots that leave all their sweat on the machines and leave it smelly :-X

Guest Cosmigonon

Tip for girls ........if its that time of the month , plz wear darker pants ....... i know they say , Sweat and Blood usually yield good results in the end , but come on !!!!!!! :-X

Well, now you're just being anal... :P

2. The guy that grunts while benchpressing like he's lifting a car off of someone.

3. People that carry around a full gallon of water as if they might spontaniosly combust at any moment.

7. People that insist on carrying around "workout bags" that i could fit all my dirty laundry in.

I'm guilty as charged on

3. People that carry around a full gallon of water as if they might spontaniosly combust at any moment.

I drink over 2 gallons a day, I hate walking to the water fountain during,after, inbetween a set, and I like to know that I'm not sharing the same faucet with a drool fool.

ha u read my mind, i do carry a gallon of water on me...u can chug that shit down withing a good hour, walking to the fountain is not only a pain but u have to wait for ppl and if u wanna refill ur bottle, ppl sit there and give u looks...oh n the fountain water is harder than mine faucet water @ home n full of chlorine

i havent switch out to the workout bags yet, but one of these days i will, that way you can keep ur booklet/notepad to see ur weight/set increases(if u keep one w/ u), car keys, walet, mp3 playa, all that shit is a pain sometimes to keep on you, falls off, yadda yadda, and legal supplements if u take any aka ready to drink protein shakes, ect

forgot to add dirty free weights...i know its hard to keep em clean, and no one will go around cleaning each n single one...but if you do ab crunches while holding say 45lbs plate(s), make sure u dont wear a white t-shirt, that's a pain n i tend to forget sometimes

Guest Diabolique

People that train fiercly and consume loads of calories (3500+) can drink 2 gallons of h2o with no ill effects. Now a couch potato doing the same ..... different story.

yes, that is true..as long as your doc is cool with it, and you seem ok, I guess it's all right. It wouldn't hurt you to switch to mineral from time to time. One thing I always notice when I compare the two is that you don't feel as thirsty afterwards with mineral.

:)

yes, that is true..as long as your doc is cool with it, and you seem ok, I guess it's all right. It wouldn't hurt you to switch to mineral from time to time. One thing I always notice when I compare the two is that you don't feel as thirsty afterwards with mineral.

which water labels are you speaking of?

Personally i only drink Dasani or Aquafina...they are about the same, i just switch back n forth...they r owned by Coke & Pepsi, and to my knowledge are the only bottled waters that have zero rock impurities and hardness to any other bottled water out there...Evian, Nestle, Zephyrhills, Publix gallon, are some of the worst in the market....drink a dasani/aquafina than drink one of those others and you'll see how Dasani or Aquafina feels much smoother and doesnt feel chalky/dry(try washing ur hands w/ it)ive tested them myself...judging them on the price per bottle or per case say $5 for a 24pack, not going into the whole fiji, more expensive water bottles just because of the marketing/shape of the bottle

Guest mursa

Personally i only drink Dasani or Aquafina...they are about the same, i just switch back n forth...they r owned by Coke & Pepsi, and to my knowledge are the only bottled waters that have zero rock impurities and hardness to any other bottled water out there...Evian, Nestle, Zephyrhills, Publix gallon, are some of the worst in the market....drink a dasani/aquafina than drink one of those others and you'll see how Dasani or Aquafina feels much smoother and doesnt feel chalky/dry(try washing ur hands w/ it)ive tested them myself...judging them on the price per bottle or per case say $5 for a 24pack, not going into the whole fiji, more expensive water bottles just because of the marketing/shape of the bottle

waterboy.jpg

Guest Diabolique

the one in my post. ;) I'm just talking mineral water, no brand in particular. I have a family member that worked with various water companies, and Zepherhills has very high regulations for their bottled water, much higher than the gov't sets. Tap water is much more highly regulated than bottled by the gov't, so there's lots of such-n-such's finest bottled god-knows-what kind of water for the masses.

He said Fiji water is probably the best one out there. I prefer Dasani. :)

Guest mursa

Water is Water ...............All this bottled water phenomena is just part of Capitalistic advertizement .....

..if it taste bad , dont drink it ...or if there's a "boil water" advisory , again don't drink it ....simple .

the one in my post. ;) I'm just talking mineral water, no brand in particular. I have a family member that worked with various water companies, and Zepherhills has very high regulations for their bottled water, much higher than the gov't sets. Tap water is much more highly regulated than bottled by the gov't, so there's lots of such-n-such's finest bottled god-knows-what kind of water for the masses.

He said Fiji water is probably the best one out there. I prefer Dasani. :)

i didnt want to mention fiji because i want to compare apples to apples in terms of price per bottle or by the case

not quite sure what the high regulations goes into zepherhills, maybe it has to do w/ their advertising on their labels or making sure there is no chlorine, cuz its deff not the water...take zephyrhills to any water purification companies or have a professional test & compare tap water to zepherhills bottle water, and he will clearly show you that the tap water is just as bad as zepherhills...actually in most cases ive seen after personally conducting tests that zepherhills is one of the worst ones out there...but for some reason people in Florida seem to praise it w/ their hearts...

Dasani owned by coke cola is one of the best for sure, when it comes to the price of the bottle, most common water, price per case, not going into the whole "fashion statement" ones like fiji $$$...

Water is Water ...............All this bottled water phenomena is just part of Capitalistic advertizement .....

..if it taste bad , dont drink it ...or if there's a "boil water" advisory , again don't drink it ....simple .

yes water is water but some of these billion dollar water companies think since 90% of society is not quite aware of how bad their water is, society makes the judgement that if they buy bottle water, they are drinking the best...in which most cases, its just as bad as their tap water...which is extremelly hard, large amounts of impurities/rocks, corrosion on their pipes, if ur water takes a few seconds to heat up say in the shower/kitchen faucet, that means u have large amounts of rock in ur water heater, ask a doctor what he thinks of drinking tap water if you're trying to avoid kidney stones...put it this way, the water that is used for your lawn is the same water that u cook, drink, flush ur toilet, take a shower with...sounds basic, but most don't realize it...

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

What about thuggish,ruggish, gym idiot.

Now I understand urbanwear and the gym go together well, but jumpsuit's,bandana's,8 wristband's,elbow bands,knee supporter's and then a towel thrown over your head is over doing it a bit.

Guest swank

Couples making out at the gym... :-X

nasty....and the guy is always looking from the corner of his eye to see who's watching...lol ;D