Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE DAYS OF THE PASSWORD??

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest Marina22

Unless you are going out on a budget (not drinking), passwords actually end up making you spend more $$$. If you get there before 12 and the dj doesn't get there til 2 or 3, I think it's a safe bet you'll spend at least $20-30 drinking. But if you get there when the headlining dj starts, you are way better rested and will have spent the same amount of cash.

True Dat! It all depends on the factors that go into play for that specific night. Which DJ, what party favors, how long are you staying till...

Guest ctferni

Will all of Space be open to everyone?? I have friends getting a table in the upstairs hip hop room but I want to see Armin. Will I be able to roam or are there two separate parties??

Guest ctferni

Dam that was a quick answer!! You think it will be packed tonight?? Not like when PVD or Tiesto come into town right??

Guest pod

There was over 400 presales, which is a lot...so expect a decent crowd. Plus upstairs is the Daddy Yankee concert afterparty.

Guest ctferni

One of the promoters for the Hip Hop Party upstairs at Space tonight just told me that if you go to the Hip Hop party upstairs you will only be able to go downstairs after 3. >:( Is this true. What time will Van Buuren go on anyways?? Is there a list for the Van Buuren Party?? Maybe just Reduced. I would just pay but im taking my Girlfriend and also taking this dutch kid interning at my job. He is really stoked about seeing Van buuren in the states. I would be down 75 bucks before even having a beer if I get prepayed! :o :o Can anyone help me out?? First beer is on meeee!!!!