Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For you Myspace Users...

Thought this would be a bit funny....im sure most of the girls have gonne thru what this chick has gonne thru, or so i hear quite often...so i had to post...thought it was quite humorous

About me:

hey my name is "blank". let me tell you some things about me so you don't get confused. i'm 20, and my birthday is 0CT0BER 3RD. i'm an INTERN at PE0PLE MAGAZINE. i just wanted to see how it would work out. i'm FR0M SAN DIEG0, but i now LIVE in FL0RIDA. i'm a J0URNALISM major. no, i'm not telling what college i go to. first of all, i know a lot of people on myspace live in florida, but please, pelase please D0 N0T ASK ME IF I WANT T0 MEET Y0U SOMEWHERE, 0R G0 T0 0NE 0F Y0UR PARTIES, EVEN IF WE LIVE IN THE SAME CITY. if there's a party i wanna go to, then i'll go to it. i don't need your help in picking out the parties i wanna go to. and N0 i will not fly out to see you even if you do pay for my ticket. you can send me a ticket and i'll fly out to where you live, but i won't come see you. so i'm just letting you know ahead of time. so for the last time, I D0 N0T MEET PE0PLE IN PERS0N, THAT I TALK T0 0NLINE. if you happen to see me out one day, then come and say hi to me. another thing, i don't know how many times i'm gonna have to say this, but I D0 N0T ADD GUYS

hopefully i'm getting the point across here. i just think it's really funny that soooo many guys email me and send me friend requests, and i just deny them. i D0N'T READ EMAILS FR0M GUYS. so don't even try it. also, i don't have time for people telling me i'm FAKE. i seriously don't. so if you think i'm some 40 year old guy trying to pose as a women, then don't send me a friend request, don't email me, or don't add my friend requests. it makes everybody's lives easier. the reason i hardly have my face in pictures is becuase why go through the trouble of making my face look good for the camera, when i know what the people wanna c? but go ahead and think i'm fake. becuase i personally D0N'T CARE. i do have AIM, but i'm not going to put it on my page where millions of people could IM me if they wanted to. so if you want it, then ask me for it. now one thing i CAN'T STAND is 0NLINE DRAMA. if i post a bulletin in one of my myspace groups, and you disagree with it, please D0N'T TRY AND DEBATE ME 0VER THE FUCKING INTERNET. it's not becoming of you at all. people who like to start internet drama, D0 N0T ADD ME. i repeat D0 N0T ADD ME. you guys are annoying and you're the people who make myspace less of an interesting experience. that's basically me in a nutshell. if you wanna know something else about me, then the best thing to do is ASK ME. oh yeah, by the way, if you wRiTe LiKe ThIs or you rYt3 lYk3 DiZz, don't you dare add me. you guys just annoy the hell out of me.

Guest pod

Kick her in the box and shove her. What a cunt.

I can understand not wanting to be contacted, but why the hell sign up for Myspace to begin with?

Guest LdySphynx

Kick her in the box and shove her. What a cunt.

I can understand not wanting to be contacted, but why the hell sign up for Myspace to begin with?

To piss people like u off :P;)!!!

Guest pod

I'd still kick her in the box and shove her. I'm quite hungover right now, and am trying to cycle over since I have to leave again in 4 hrs.

If she is a Journalism major then she needs to goto more school to learn how to write

she needs to take a personality test...her self esteem level is -4...im sure she's the type that when she's out w/ her groupie college girlies, and someone mentions myspace outta the blue...she's the first to say she aint got a clue about it

Guest Devilicious

If she is a Journalism major then she needs to goto more school to learn how to write

she needs to take a personality test...her self esteem level is -4...im sure she's the type that when she's out w/ her groupie college girlies, and someone mentions myspace outta the blue...she's the first to say she aint got a clue about it

Ya have to agree about the self esteem.... a simple "please don't contact me if I don't know you" is certainly sufficient. This chick is hella lame

Guest web_norah

and this girl is ......maybe 21 at best?

Right Said Fred _ I am Too Sexy

I'm Too Sexy

Right Said Fred

I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love

Love's going to leave me

I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt

So sexy it hurts

And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan

New York and Japan

And I'm too sexy for your party

Too sexy for your party

No way I'm disco dancing