Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blue was sick tonight!!!

Guest Adam Singer

p.s. Carisa, I LOVE you! :-*

:-* :-* :-*

Blue was rockin last night...woohooo!!!

Big ups to all the djs, it was loads of fun and great to see sooo many people. :)

Big ups to all the people who showed support last night....BTW 'C' your BF seems really nice. I didn't chat with him much but he gave me a good vibe...

it was great meeting and chatting with you Terry....also good to meet Lyrik (again), Justin and coach.....it was great to walk in and see so many familiar (and surprised) faces..lol

u said it was good to meet terry in 2 threads...whats going on here

Guest ddg

Big ups to all the djs, it was loads of fun and great to see sooo many people. :)

Big ups to all the people who showed support last night....BTW 'C' your BF seems really nice. I didn't chat with him much but he gave me a good vibe...

it was great meeting and chatting with you Terry....also good to meet Lyrik (again), Justin and coach.....it was great to walk in and see so many familiar (and surprised) faces..lol

it was sooooo good to meet him that i had to write it in 2 threads beyotch...lol.. :P

Guest mad girl fuu

Had a BLAST on friday at Blue. Went out to support my boy Andrew, and ended up chillin to A LOT of good music with a lot of cool new cj friends. Nice to meet all of you. ;D I had a great time!

Guest mad girl fuu

Shout outs to my girls for introducing me to late night breakfast crossants at Cafeteria and setting me up on a blind date with your friend Marry at Noc tomorrow night.

To bad Mary was stood up, but she was fine after i got her lit up. Didn't even need to console her. haha

Guest Seb

All I have to say is WICKED!!! :o What a great night. Sessions celebrated in style. Such a great vibe, Blue fit the program well. All DJs were on point, music was top notch!!!! Great to have everyone under one roof celebrating something truely special. Good Times, Good Times :);):D ;D 8)

Guest mad girl fuu

Friday night was golden, the DJs were on point, the music was top notch, the crowd was great and chill, basically a pristine night. I even got to finally meet a lot of you guys. Definitely a nicely done Friday night. Only things that threw it off were the few too many vodka red bulls I had and the chick who was screaming for reggaeton all throughout the sets. Haha thanx

Guest swirlundergrounder

it was sooooo good to meet him that i had to write it in 2 threads beyotch...lol.. :P

What can I say....Ladies Love me, Girls adore me. I'm not internationally known, but I'm known to rock the microphone!!!

Guest AlanS

Wow, what a night! Place was packed THICK all night! Thanks to everyone for the amazing show of support. And eveyone who played, you all stepped up to the plate and delivered the goods. Just an amazing night!!

Not a review, but rather the standout moments of the night for me: The Future of the Future (Stay Gold) ..heh, yeah I played it, but its one of my favorits songs, so it stood out LOL...the Frisky Friday preview with Lyrik, Seth, and Sebastian, fucking wicked! Andrew going Latin on us, and yes, napkins were thrown! Jimmy T dropping Ride the White Horse and Rob Base...just killed it!...James, bringing it very housey, and Eric dropping and INXS remix..there's something about you girl, that makes me sweat Most peeps see Eric as a trance DJ, but I know better, he's versitible enough to fit in even with the house crowd and finished the night in style!

Till next time... 8)

PS. I know there were lots of cameras out...everyone please send me some of your pix and I'll put together a gallery...tnx, pm or email to djalanstenback@hotmail.com

Guest gmstenback

All I have to say is WICKED!!! :o What a great night. Sessions celebrated in style. Such a great vibe, Blue fit the program well. All DJs were on point, music was top notch!!!! Great to have everyone under one roof celebrating something truely special. Good Times, Good Times :);):D ;D 8)

Can't put it any better than that!

One of those night filled with all the right stuff. Great job guys! ;)

Guest lavosdeldiablo

Wow, what a night! Place was packed THICK all night! Thanks to everyone for the amazing show of support. And eveyone who played, you all stepped up to the plate and delivered the goods. Just an amazing night!!

Not a review, but rather the standout moments of the night for me: The Future of the Future (Stay Gold) ..heh, yeah I played it, but its one of my favorits songs, so it stood out LOL...the Frisky Friday preview with Lyrik, Seth, and Sebastian, fucking wicked! Andrew going Latin on us, and yes, napkins were thrown! Jimmy T dropping Ride the White Horse and Rob Base...just killed it!...James, bringing it very housey, and Eric dropping and INXS remix..there's something about you girl, that makes me sweat Most peeps see Eric as a trance DJ, but I know better, he's versitible enough to fit in even with the house crowd and finished the night in style!

Till next time... 8)

PS. I know there were lots of cameras out...everyone please send me some of your pix and I'll put together a gallery...tnx, pm or email to djalanstenback@hotmail.com

i put some pics up on james thread