Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**REVIEW** ROBBIE RIVERA . ROOSTER . SAMMY PERALTA . WILLIE MORALES & BRUNO

Guest djthunder

Guest djthunder

No offense to Metropolis but the ppl at the door are fuckin ignant, or we were just unlucky... We were there on Rooster & Sammy's list and we didnt even get a ur not on the list (we were last minute add in's by Rooster) we just got "who??" followed by a dumbfounded face*Note to self: staple flyer of eevnt to stupid's forehead next time you go to Metro*... w/e we annoyed enough that we got in comped before anyone from Juicy Music even got there...

**REVIEW**

Bruno opens up with but mellow progressive house... my buddy IDing the tracks where i unfortunately dont come equiped with an iPOD in my head... solid mixing and ocassional burst of energy, but the room was pretty dead with only a few of us rocking the dance floor... it was early. Willie Morales continued on with the mellow house for a good 30-40 minutes, which i felt was too long, and then broke open the goods... dropping nothign but exclusive hit after exclusive hit... and then... the drum gods graced their prescence. Sammy finishes setting up his laptop next to the mixer and Rooster plugged in and they went OFF!!! probably played about 2-3 Steve Angelo & Sebastian Ingrosso tracks but played a set mostly their own but was beatyouintofuckinsubmission SICK!!! Coming out swinging Robbie put on a show like no other playnig an assortment of exclusive remixes of unreleased material utterly demolishing the now rebuilt dancefloor after the Rooster & Sammy Peralta assault...

all in all amazing night in my own opinion i wish Space would book these guys so that they get the crowd, the feel and the system they deserve...

Guest GoodLife

I loved it, first time at Metro, music was great loved seeing RR Rooster and Peralta for the first time also.

I said the same thing today.... I wish space could book all of these guys.

Guest nova

I loved it, first time at Metro, music was great loved seeing RR Rooster and Peralta for the first time also.

I said the same thing today.... I wish space could book all of these guys.

agree...

Guest nova

No offense to Metropolis but the ppl at the door are fuckin ignant, or we were just unlucky... We were there on Rooster & Sammy's list and we didnt even get a ur not on the list (we were last minute add in's by Rooster) we just got "who??" followed by a dumbfounded face*Note to self: staple flyer of eevnt to stupid's forehead next time you go to Metro*... w/e we annoyed enough that we got in comped before anyone from Juicy Music even got there...

**REVIEW**

Bruno opens up with but mellow progressive house... my buddy IDing the tracks where i unfortunately dont come equiped with an iPOD in my head... solid mixing and ocassional burst of energy, but the room was pretty dead with only a few of us rocking the dance floor... it was early. Willie Morales continued on with the mellow house for a good 30-40 minutes, which i felt was too long, and then broke open the goods... dropping nothign but exclusive hit after exclusive hit... and then... the drum gods graced their prescence. Sammy finishes setting up his laptop next to the mixer and Rooster plugged in and they went OFF!!! probably played about 2-3 Steve Angelo & Sebastian Ingrosso tracks but played a set mostly their own but was beatyouintofuckinsubmission SICK!!! Coming out swinging Robbie put on a show like no other playnig an assortment of exclusive remixes of unreleased material utterly demolishing the now rebuilt dancefloor after the Rooster & Sammy Peralta assault...

all in all amazing night in my own opinion i wish Space would book these guys so that they get the crowd, the feel and the system they deserve...

damn man... seems like you got out at a bad start with the issue at the door... :P :P at least I didnt have any problem going in... =D thank god... 8)

Guest Metropolis Chic

ok ok ok, Let's get to the point here :) Space is not booking this talent, Metropolis is!!! We are going to coninue to book the guys you want to see. Now, as far as the door goes we are trying our best to smooth that out. Don't lose faith so quick :P We are great club with an amazing vibe and you can count on me to take care of you guys!! PM me whenever you would like to come and it will be golden. This list situation will be a thing of the past!!! ;D

Guest ramon

ok ok ok, Let's get to the point here :) Space is not booking this talent, Metropolis is!!! We are going to coninue to book the guys you want to see. Now, as far as the door goes we are trying our best to smooth that out. Don't lose faith so quick :P We are great club with an amazing vibe and you can count on me to take care of you guys!! PM me whenever you would like to come and it will be golden. This list situation will be a thing of the past!!! ;D

See you all on the 21st. :)

Best of luck.

Guest Fez

i haven't had an issue yet, tahnks to my ppl...but

it's ridiculous...lines should be doen the same way it's done @ space...u might as well copy that too... :)

Guest lulamishka

Best of luck.

What's on the 21st?

Guest ramon

Best of luck.

What's on the 21st?

Derrick May and Stacey Pullen!!!

2 of my favorite dj's from DEEEEETROIT.

Guest Hectik Rivero

umm just so u know.... rooster and sammy... didnt play not 1 angello nor ingrosso track... everything except 3 tracks (world is mine, roman flugels track, and push) were exclusive tracks that have not yet even thought about landing in stores.... just a preview of where house music is going ladies and gentlemen.... robbie.... sick... but what do u expect... its robbie.... but rooster and sammy.... now u know..... its that Funk!....

Guest nova

umm just so u know.... rooster and sammy... didnt play not 1 angello nor ingrosso track... everything except 3 tracks (world is mine, roman flugels track, and push) were exclusive tracks that have not yet even thought about landing in stores.... just a preview of where house music is going ladies and gentlemen.... robbie.... sick... but what do u expect... its robbie.... but rooster and sammy.... now u know..... its that Funk!....

WHAT?? you can say that again! =D