Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CARL COX in.. Orlando?!!?

Guest junglesmacks

Guest junglesmacks

thought he was too hard for u ::):P

'scuze me? true techno is the shizzzzznit.. cox/liebing/mills are some personal favs for sure..

one of the best times i ever had was carl cox playing in the antique jail in costa rica center courtyard.. wow..

..and who was the one rockin to celine dion just the other day? i won't share your secrets, dont worry.. ;)

Guest ramon

'scuze me? true techno is the shizzzzznit.. cox/liebing/mills are some personal favs for sure..

one of the best times i ever had was carl cox playing in the antique jail in costa rica center courtyard.. wow..

..and who was the one rockin to celine dion just the other day? i won't share your secrets, dont worry.. ;)

as aposed to fake techno?

you forgot beyer .. if you like your techno of the hard kind check out the beyer set i put up.

Guest junglesmacks

oppossed to the term "techno" being used to describe all genre's of EDM in a blanket form by the un-knowing ;)

thanks for the hook up

my bad i just realized it was the wrong the person lol

celine dion is my idol dont fuck w/ her ya huurrr

Guest ramon

oppossed to the term "techno" being used to describe all genre's of EDM in a blanket form by the un-knowing ;)

thanks for the hook up

ok .. no problem. :)