Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shine website now open

Guest djjoncowan

Guest durrtylexx

there has been a welcomed addition to our december lineup 8) - stay tuned for a very exciting NYE announcement by weeks end. anyone care to offer a guess? ??? - www.shinesouthbeach.com for the latest info... ;)

Masiello :) fantastic.. great job.. my expectations of Shine are coming along..

thanks!

Guest james stratus

The site looks good! Not over the top or distracting; just pleasant to look at. 8) One thing I notice throughout the site though is blaring grammatical mistakes and lots of incomplete sentences. Get that straightened out and all is well ;)

Guest djjoncowan

there has been a welcomed addition to our december lineup 8) - stay tuned for a very exciting NYE announcement by weeks end. anyone care to offer a guess? ??? - www.shinesouthbeach.com for the latest info... ;)

thanks!

thanks! just wait until you hear our big NYE announcement.... 8) :o

thanks!

I'm with ya kid. These guys really are booking some great talent. ;)

Guest djjoncowan

thanks!

thanks! - just wait to you all see what else we have up our sleeves ;D

Guest ddg

thanks!

thanks! - just wait to you all see what else we have up our sleeves ;D

meat katie ???

matt dekay ???

plzzzz :P :P

Guest djjoncowan

keep the suggestions coming... who knows who may roll through our doors for NYE and into jan. love to get more of your opinions.... 8) - 4 weeks out now and we can't fucking wait!! ;D get ready to "shine"

in all my years of clubbing, I've never seen a site that good.. absoultely the best club site i've ever seen.. The muisc is so dope, hope some of that lounge house will be at shine...

goddamn, dude, is THAT how you get your comps??? sheesh. do you spit or swallow?

hahahaha

Guest bootstah

wow, fantastic site, very cool, back choons are sweet! And not to mention the upcoming line-ups.........WOW!!!

Great job guys, I'll definitely make it out to some of these parties!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

in all my years of clubbing, I've never seen a site that good.. absoultely the best club site i've ever seen.. The muisc is so dope, hope some of that lounge house will be at shine...

goddamn, dude, is THAT how you get your comps??? sheesh. do you spit or swallow?

hahahaha

LOL!!

Guest djjoncowan

wow, fantastic site, very cool, back choons are sweet! And not to mention the upcoming line-ups.........WOW!!!

Great job guys, I'll definitely make it out to some of these parties!!!

;)

Guest ashish

keep the suggestions coming... who knows who may roll through our doors for NYE and into jan. love to get more of your opinions.... 8) - 4 weeks out now and we can't fucking wait!! ;D get ready to "shine"

I KNOW I KNOW!!!

;)

You all need to go see jeff on the 3rd! amazing dj!

Guest durrtylexx

Jon: Any chance you'll be bringing Phil K to Shine?

very good chance

That would be cool, if you guys can do an Australia in Miami dj night.

Have Phil K. and Luke Chable together that would be sick. Or artists like Nubreed or Infusion.. just a thought..