Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shine website now open

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

hey guys - our website is now open. feel free to take a peak

www.shinesouthbeach.com

opening - november 11th featuring resident dj Kelvin "soul mekanik" Andrews in the ballroom and spinning old school hip hop and classic alternative in the lobby/lounge dj Mike Palmeri (viper room - L.A.)

November 12th(saturday) Jon Cowan, Eddy Guerra, Gerry Kelly in association with Ocean Drive Magazine and xsess entertainment present : DJ MARK FARINA (OM, Mushroom Jazz, APT - San Fran.) DJ Mike Palmeri (viper room L.A.) w/residents Kelvin "soul mekanik" andrews & Chris (tarrentella) Bourne

Guest djjoncowan

in all my years of clubbing, I've never seen a site that good.. absoultely the best club site i've ever seen.. The muisc is so dope, hope some of that lounge house will be at shine...

wow :o - thanks man.. really appreciated. I assume we'll see you for grand opening?? ;)

Guest Untouchablepurple

GREAT SITE ... im there with a limo (HUMMER) for the grand opening .. EDDY I BETTER BE ON THE ULTRA VIP LIST !! u know i cant miss this one out !! good job guys !!

Guest klit

The webdesigner did a hell of a job there. Hopefully the club does "shine" cause the beach is in serious need of some good parties. I know on the musical side the club should be great, but waiting to see how it'll be on other aspects.

Guest Untouchablepurple

Hopefully the club does "shine" cause the beach is in serious need of some good parties.

+1 to the 1000 power

Guest coach

Ok, I have to admit, usually I am not a big fan of Flash websites. That plugin is aptly named because they usually cover a lack of content with irrelevent "flash". Usually, they are just a bunch of random animations that don't really theme with the site, but this one is really well done.

I *love* the doorguy letting people in. That is frikkin awesome. Although, I do think I noticed a trend.

And even though the club is not even open, you actually have real content.

Really nice job.

Guest djjoncowan

Ok, I have to admit, usually I am not a big fan of Flash websites. That plugin is aptly named because they usually cover a lack of content with irrelevent "flash". Usually, they are just a bunch of random animations that don't really theme with the site, but this one is really well done.

I *love* the doorguy letting people in. That is frikkin awesome. Although, I do think I noticed a trend.

And even though the club is not even open, you actually have real content.

Really nice job.

thankyou sir ;)

Guest Untouchablepurple

GREAT SITE ... im there with a limo (HUMMER) for the grand opening .. EDDY I BETTER BE ON THE ULTRA VIP LIST !! u know i cant miss this one out !! good job guys !!

so now ur just too cool for the vip, huh?

no the VIP is going to be REALLY PACKED so if theres a ULTRA vip .. I would love to be on it ;D I dont care about waiting and all of that as long as i get in and have fun !!

Guest ashish

Ahh how exciting... the countdown continues.. Im about go go check out that site now... ;D ;D

the countdown for me was a couple months ago!

i'm more than ready now!