Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John "00" Flemming @ Metropolis...

Guest Metropolis Chic

Guest Adam Singer

this was a really good show, flemming played some proper tunes...

my first time being in metro, i will say, however...

it needs more fucking bathrooms----BAD

thanks for the guestlist nikolas but that didnt matter because there were wayyyyyyyyy too many people in line, and im sure they were all on some sort of life as well, thankfully kalix (sp) let us right in (real good guy)

place is nice inside, great lighting, great sound, kill the hip hop rooms...

also, the way it is setup is not great IMO...they need to create a flow of traffic around the venue...the dancefloor is great but not when 100 people are constantly walking through it to get into different rooms...some kind of separation between dance and walk area would be nice

just kind of kills the vibe when everyone is walking through the dancearea...

but overall very cool venue, id go back again on the condition they make more bathrooms!!!

Guest djbruno

this was a really good show, flemming played some proper tunes...

my first time being in metro, i will say, however...

it needs more fucking bathrooms----BAD

overall very cool venue, id go back again on the condition they make more bathrooms!!!

There are actually plenty of bathrooms. It's just that people usually don't find them. Right outside of SHELTER, in the hall way of Prophecy, there's a good size bathroom. There's also a HUGE bathroom in the hallway of AZUCAR towards the back. Between those 2 bathrooms is more than enough. You just have to find the fastest way to reach them. Since the club is so big, people tend to get lost...

Guest ClubDiva05

John 00 Fleming is one of those Dj's that you cant miss' date=' he tends to cross the boundaries of genre's eventhough people tend to call him a Trance Dj which is absolutely wrong.

[/quote']

Sounded pretty trancy to me. I am not a trance fan, nevertheless he was actually good.

Guest nova

John 00 Fleming is one of those Dj's that you cant miss, he tends to cross the boundaries of genre's eventhough people tend to call him a Trance Dj which is absolutely wrong.

Sounded pretty trancy to me. I am not a trance fan, nevertheless he was actually good.

got tp agree with dear friend wannabediva05 but jumped from trance to progresive house and then back to the trancy and finished off strong... =D