Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metropolis Grand Opening Weekend.....

Guest Metropolis Chic

Guest Metropolis Chic

Grand opening? So where have I been twice this month, wrong club? ???

LMAO!! You've been at our sneak preview!! :) Hope you don't miss this weekend.

Guest djnikolas

lol you've been PUNK'D .. hey Cosmi .. I told it was the sneak preview weeks and the Grand Openening would be this next weekend , but I think u forgot due to some alcoholic beverages you've been taking lately . :P

c u there ! ;D

lol you've been PUNK'D .. hey Cosmi .. I told it was the sneak preview weeks and the Grand Openening would be this next weekend , but I think u forgot due to some alcoholic beverages you've been taking lately . :P

c u there ! ;D

hmm seems like i might make a surprise appearance...i said i might :P i'll hit both of u up

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Im confused and that must be the dumbest thing....

Look up the defenition of Grand Opening You cant open a place up a month ago and then decide a month later its the GRANDDDDDDDDDD OPENING... Everyone in Miami has already been there so what going to be so GRAND about this weekend? Steve Angello?

Heard him at Space and Amika already its nothing so Spectacular he's great dont get me wrong but not worth the GRANDDDDD Opening title :-\

Guest Metropolis Chic

Look up the defenition of Grand Opening You cant open a place up a month ago and then decide a month later its the GRANDDDDDDDDDD OPENING... Everyone in Miami has already been there so what going to be so GRAND about this weekend? Steve Angello?

Heard him at Space and Amika already its nothing so Spectacular he's great dont get me wrong but not worth the GRANDDDDD Opening title :-\

Well I guess I won't see you this weekend. Too bad.

Guest Cosmigonon

Well I guess I won't see you this weekend. Too bad.

Touché.

Guest LdySphynx

I guess you have not been in Miami that long, cause you should know that every Club Downtown has done this at one point or another :-\!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Shyt didn't Space have like 4 closing parties?

Closing parties and they had their Grand Opening after they were opened for WMC!!!!

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

True and valid point but They've had 3 parties a week for 4 weeks so lets see

Space 4

Metropolis 12?

PS born and raised in Miami.... and Im not hating on Metropolis or the party It'll do well and hope it does but Im just expressing how I find it kinda dumb

am I missing something?

Guest LdySphynx

Space 4

Metropolis 12?

PS born and raised in Miami.... and Im not hating on Metropolis or the party It'll do well and hope it does but Im just expressing how I find it kinda dumb

am I missing something?

Yeah, that this is VERY NORMAL for Miami Clubs :P!!!!

No matter how many parties they have, I guess its never a Grand Opening party until they say so ;).

Space 4

Metropolis 12?

am I missing something?

Its all good,to me as long as we have somewhere to party in the weekend thats all that matters.And Metropolis is bringing in good talent worth attending to.Que siga la fiesta :D

Guest djnikolas

Its all good,to me as long as we have somewhere to party in the weekend thats all that matters.And Metropolis is bringing in good talent worth attending to.Que siga la fiesta :D

That's right !! .. I love your " QUE SIGA LA FIESTA !!" ;D happy face

Guest joselito016

I will definately be attending for Ingrosso and Angello. Last week i was there for robbie rivera and the music was hard!! I just hope to have as good of a time again....

Guest djnikolas

grand opening or not who gives a shit

a party is a party...go out have fun n enjoy yourselfs

AAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEENNN !!! ;)

very well said ...

Guest Eddy Guerra

so whats going to be so grand about this grand opening. i mean normaly something is driffent when you do a grand opening, thats why its called grand opening. even when space just reopened they remodeled even though they never closed. and speaking of space i know they did 4 closing parties but you dont need to change anything when you close, also in ibiza people do 4 weeks of closing. just my point of veiw, i think its just lame, ppl have been going for a month and 1/2 already

Guest Chica

I think is because they hired 100 more cleaning people, fixed the bathrooms and have control of the door......well hopefully lol